Bhutto killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bhutto killed

F.M.R Pakistani P.M was shot in the neck and chest and died shortly after, turn your tv to cnn for latest news.
    BH Airlines A319

Very shocking to hear this news this morning. This won't be good for the current situation in Pakistan.

Comment

I think it's time we send some muscle into Pakistan...
      My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

She dared standing up
        :angry: Another good person pays for her braveness
        :angry: Her assassins are at large and will probably remain so in a way, while they should be executed, outrightly, no trial
        :angry: If captured one day, some f*ck*n clerics will make sure they will escape the death penalty
        Thanks for visiting
        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
        *JetPhotos*
        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
          No that is not the answer in this ordeal.
          BH Airlines A319

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
            Would you like to elaborate on that?

A very sad day for Pakistan, but she was warned so many times her life was in danger. This killing will no doubt throw Pakistan into more turmoil.

Originally posted by uy707
            She dared standing up
            :angry: Another good person pays for her braveness
            :angry: Her assassins are at large and will probably remain so in a way, while they should be executed, outrightly, no trial
            :angry: If captured one day, some f*ck*n clerics will make sure they will escape the death penalty
            So true, Pakistan in a mess at the moment, I for one don't see a stable future for Pakistan. Election or no elections, the people of Pakistan will still hate the governement, each other and the rest of the world. Which is a shame as Pakistan has a lot to offer.
            Last edited by turbotraker; 2007-12-27, 17:10.

Comment

Very sad day, just woke up and saw the breaking news on Pakistani Television. From what i hear from other news agencies at least, they are saying that Musharraf might have had a hand in this?
              ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                Very sad day, just woke up and saw the breaking news on Pakistani Television. From what i hear from other news agencies at least, they are saying that Musharraf might have had a hand in this?
                I thought the same, but doesn't Musharraf 'need' Bhutto to win another term in office as a coalition ruling party?

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
                  Go Canada! You might win if America follows. *

* Winky Face Desginates A Joke...
                  Tanner Johnson - Owner
                  twenty53 Photography

Comment

* Winky Face Desginates A Joke...
                    Ba boom, tish.

Very good.

A tragedy for Pakistan. The politics there just get more and more fiery. Lets hope the Western major leagues don't go poking their military noses in.
                    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Although unfortunate, this really doesn't come as a surprise, hell, they tried to kill her when she first set foot back in the country, and she knew the risks.

As far as Musharraf, she wasn't his only "enemy". She was actually a decent opposition, and would probably have made things better for Pakistan. However, there are people there who would also like to see Musharraf gone, but also would never allow a woman to be in power along with having a strict Islamist state and all that goes with that (ie Taliban). By killing her, they solve the problem of having a woman in power, as well as destabilize the country even further and cause more animosity to Musharraf since she was well liked by many.

At least that's how I see it. If Musharraf was afraid of losing the "election" there would be no point in killing her. He could just order the votes to be miscounted or something along those lines. He is still the dictator after all. And killing her death really just made it worse for him since it got people even angrier and destabilized the country even more. This is why IMO it was done by someone such as Al Queda/Taliban.

Comment

^That's what I mean by muscle. Send in some special forces and kicking some of the top Taliban leaders asses. Enough of this pussy-footing around, we (as collective Western nations) need to put an end to the Taliban and Al Queda.

First though military action in Pakistan, then though education. Too many people sit around and talk about taking action and making changes but do notihng about it.

Enough show, more go.
                        My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam

First though military action in Pakistan, then though education. Too many people sit around and talk about taking action and making changes but do notihng about it.
                          Military action solves NOTHING. Just look up Iraq and Afghanistan.

Go in there and bomb the militants and create another 10. Kill someone by mistake and cause more anger towards the western world. Just look what use to happen in Israel. Suicide bombing, scores of Israelies dead, Israel retaliates, scores of Palestinians dead, Palestinians retaliate, scores of Iraelies dead........and so on.

Just like Iraq, coalition forces can kill insurgents but the violence hasnt stopped or made the country safer. Personally I don't think military action will solve anything in Pakistan.
                          The main problem is no-one knows who the enemy is.
                          Military action toward Pakistan will only drive the militants into neighbouring countries.

Maybe democratic elections may stabilise the country??

Anyway thats my rant over!!

Guess I won't be going to Pakistan for my holiday next year.

Comment

My thought exactly turbotraker just look at Afganistan and Iraq, Pakistan would just get pissed and than there comes another enemy and nobady wants that.
                            BH Airlines A319

Comment

Don't get me wrong, if someone can pinpoint EVERY Taliban involved with terrorism, then yes, take the f$Łker out. But we don't know who the enemy is or where they are. For that reason military action would be useless.

Education may work, but you would have to try and educate the children now if its to reap any rewards for the future. Then again try running that past the fanatics.

THATS it now, 2nd rant over.

Murt

Comment

Working...
                              X