No announcement yet.

Bhutto killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I'll wait until BBC or another agency confirm it...if it is AQ then you can bet someone in the food chain higher up gave them the nod...not hard to understand why she had no security.

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Comment

From what I read, the armoured 4x4 she was in was supplied by the current 'government' for her saftey after the homecoming assination attempt. Having seen pictures of the Landcruiser, it looks intact-ish. Early reports suggest when she decided to stick her head out of the open top, she was shot then the bomb was detonated.

Had she have stayed inside as she was advised, things would have been so different.

Comment

Early reports suggest when she decided to stick her head out of the open top, she was shot then the bomb was detonated.
        It would indeed appear that she was shot dead and a bomb then detonated.
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

A few images of NWFP of Pakistan that the media doesn't show:

Er, no comment on the picture below

Comment

Just imagine the security situation being good. This would be heaven for all western backpackers.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotraker
              A few images of NWFP of Pakistan that the media doesn't show:

Looks like a Pakistani Rishikesh!
              http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1371/...97acac.jpg?v=0

Comment

The home of the source of Hindu river and where Shangri-La is reported to be located, nice pictures showing real geologic treasures.
                Thanks for visiting
                *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                *JetPhotos*
                Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk
                  Just imagine the security situation being good. This would be heaven for all western backpackers.
                  A few years ago when the country was more stable, this area was a base for backpackers who wanted to venture further into the Himalaya. That said, I was very surprised to hear from our hotel manager that last year he had American and French visitors to his hotel.

If only the people of the NWFP realise the assets they have...

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
                    Bhutto...Butter...Butthole....WHO?

How old are you? 7?

Comment

Last images of B.Bhutto. Please be aware that some of the pics are quiet hard to see.

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html...URE/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Omar Alex Saffe
                        Last images of B.Bhutto. Please be aware that some of the pics are quiet hard to see.
                        I will be surprised if sometime soon a full realtime video of the attack isn't released.

The pictures you have linked have some horrible/shocking images among them.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotraker
                          A few years ago when the country was more stable, this area was a base for backpackers who wanted to venture further into the Himalaya. That said, I was very surprised to hear from our hotel manager that last year he had American and French visitors to his hotel.

If only the people of the NWFP realise the assets they have...
                          Indeed, more that assets, another part of the world gifted by divinities ! I understand some real travel professionnals' frustrations when not coming up with
                          something because of some recurrent hurdles.
                          Thanks for visiting
                          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                          *JetPhotos*
                          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                          X