Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATLcenter
    replied
    Duplix, if you need any help on anything, feel free to ask. Even though im in the USA, I can whip up some info pretty quick (been there 7 times for 2-4 months, lived there for 4 years). Although I am more familiar with south India, I'll give the north a shot

Leave a comment:

• duplix
    replied
    I am flying to India in less then two weeks. That will be my first visit to the country

Im going to study at IIMC for one term. And during december (if I survive the unscrupulous indian cooks till then ) I plan to travel around and take the opportunity to do some some siteseeing.

I am really looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• aloges
    replied
    I hereby claim the copyright for the word "india-pers", so every mom, dad and baby will have to pay me money.

Leave a comment:

• Katamarino
    replied
    Good point - It's now Copyrighted!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    replied
    Originally posted by kaddyuk
    We will get you back, dont worry :P

Did you know that India can "fly" and will be used by the UK as a sheild to protect us from any nuclear weapons :P
    Well, if you're stupid enough to misfire them...shouldn't you be protecting yourself?

India-pendence
    You could make money with that...

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    I would also like to give a hearty Birthday cheer for Lawrence of Arabia.

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    Very nice Jess.

Leave a comment:

• Katamarino
    replied
    India-pendance day!

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    started a topic HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY, INDIA!

HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY, INDIA!

WEll, August 15, 1947 was when thoise nasty Brits finally left! Been 55 years and we're in no better state than we were in the thirties! BUt hey, it's one of my countries, and I gotta give tips to it for the unknown pleasures of the country. I've always considered India as my second home when I need to get away from sprawl and dust and noise of ATL.
    Since we're originally from a village, I wake up to crows and go to bed to crickets and odd bugs. Lucnch is usually at 10 and then I get to sit around for a few hours before going into town!

Sucks I didn't go this year!

So there ya have it!

Happy Birthday,
    India

From all 1.4 billion of us
Working...
X