• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell is Freezing Over!

Wow!

Global Warming? My arse...
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

No surprise, really. Iran a few days ago reported the strongest snowfall in over 20 years, essentially shutting Teheran (and especially the airport) down. Plus, when the temperature in JAX can just drop from 74°F to 27° within 18 hours, you really start to doubt Global Warming .

Comment

Wouldn't say no to a little Global Warming in Manchester now and again......

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
        No surprise, really. Iran a few days ago reported the strongest snowfall in over 20 years, essentially shutting Teheran (and especially the airport) down. Plus, when the temperature in JAX can just drop from 74°F to 27° within 18 hours, you really start to doubt Global Warming .
        Are you in town, Colin?

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
          Are you in town, Colin?
          Was, December 30th til January 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingPhotog
            Wow!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22608593/

Global Warming? My arse...
            Wow this is a surprise, but I am sure it is as surprising as the FBI having there Phone Lines Cut today due to lack of payment.
            John Poshepny

If the Wright brother were alive today Wilbur would have to fire Orville to reduce costs.— Herb Kelleher, Southwest Airlines, 'USA Today,' 1994

Comment

Reminds me of when I worked in Saudi Arabia. In the two and a half years I worked there it rained twice........once, so hard that a small valley turned into a raging torrent heading for the sea. There aren't any rivers in Saudi so the locals thought it would be a grand idea to go swimming in the new river rather than go to the sea.

We were picking up bodies in the sea for the next week or so !!!
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

wow...and I'm sitting here in the middle of the Alps with 12 degrees celsius plus (yeah +) and rain waiting for snow to arrive...damn its mid January come on winter!!
                greetings,
                Philip

Comment

Atleast we have winter back home
                  You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Well, this winter and last winter have been by far the coldest the Bay Area has seen in a very long time! Usually its in the high 40s/mid 50s everyday consistantly in the winter. And that is the lowest it gets. This year and last year, we're seeing way too many temps in the low 30s for my liking.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by philip
                      wow...and I'm sitting here in the middle of the Alps with 12 degrees celsius plus (yeah +) and rain waiting for snow to arrive...damn its mid January come on winter!!
                      funny...two hours after I wrote this it started to snow...and still does!
                      greetings,
                      Philip

Comment

Working...
                      X