I was wondering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JordanD

Have fun in your new set of wheels then. Your parents will have fun wiping your ass for you for the rest of your life.
    No, that shit aint gangsta enuf to get tha bitchez.

Now dats wat im takin about, yo. Bitchez be all ova dis.

Comment

Originally posted by bobby
      Why would you WANT to learn the hard lesson of this when we're offering the information right here to you...and it doesn't harm you, paralyze you, or kill you to read it and take it for what it's worth.
      Or someone else. Honestly Pat, do you want knowing you killed someone (and potentially ruined the lives of their family members) in a preventable accident on your conscience for the rest of your life? Or have to contemplate it in prison?

Comment

@ wheelchair

Comment

This one has NO2 installed so I can still speed, even on wheelchair :

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
            @ wheelchair
            @ the whole thread

Comment

On a serious note I'm sure we have all heard of Nicole Catsouras, she was 18 & drove her rich dad's black Porsche 911 into a toll both at 100mph killing her instantly. She was young arrogant & thought she was invincible. Accident scene photos that are extremely graphic in nature were leaked on the internet and can be viewed here

I can see parallels between you & her mate so it wouldent hurt you to view the site to see that money & arrogance cant buy you invincibility, she learnt the hard way. Quite honestly I'm not overly concerned if through your recklessness you kill yourself, it's the innocent family coming towards you that I feel sorry for.

Comment

I read the article you posted, but I don't have guts to look at the pics... not a fan of the stuff that paramedics see everyday.
                She was driving a Porsche though, I bet it is twice or maybe even three times more powerful than a lil audi.
                Again I think there is some misunderstanding in this thread. I think some people understood that I speed all the time when I drive. I DO NOT speed all the time. It's just like a short period of time, pulling the car to 160-180 then down to 120. Not that I would drive 180 all the way through busy Toronto. But then don't say that I don't speed. The thing is I know what you mean, yes the family in a car in front, kid playing on the street etc. I usually go faster during the night, where there is much less traffic and safer to drive. Tell me, how many of us here, that posted in this thread, NEVER went over the limit ? Tell me how many deadly accidents happen on german highways, where there is no speed limit ?
                And for those who say that I have to crash to learn the hard way. 1. I was saying I didn have a crash yet in the audi. Some of you remember the bmw that I crashed into a parked car near my house. So yes, I had a accident allready. Didnt hurt myself, cause I was going rather slowly. 2. my dad had a car accident because of a guy who was speeding. That still doesnt chacnge my way of thinking.

But yea, thanks for care and for advices to everyone. I guess I need to 'grow up' to understand and use them. I will keep them in mind next time I floor the pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                  I read the article you posted, but I don't have guts to look at the pics... not a fan of the stuff that paramedics see everyday.
                  She was driving a Porsche though, I bet it is twice or maybe even three times more powerful than a lil audi.
                  100 MPH is 100 MPH whether you are driving a Jetta, your TT, or the mighty 911 (the lowest model of which has only 75 HP more than your mere TT).

Again I think there is some misunderstanding in this thread. I think some people understood that I speed all the time when I drive. I DO NOT speed all the time. It's just like a short period of time, pulling the car to 160-180 then down to 120. Not that I would drive 180 all the way through busy Toronto. But then don't say that I don't speed. The thing is I know what you mean, yes the family in a car in front, kid playing on the street etc. I usually go faster during the night, where there is much less traffic and safer to drive.
                  And little Johnny is only going to run out into the street for one second. Sure not doing it all the time will lower the odds, but it could very easily happen anyway. Night time doesn't help either. Sure there may be less traffic, but it is certaintly not safer. Visibility is reduced, etc.
                  Tell me, how many of us here, that posted in this thread, NEVER went over the limit ? Tell me how many deadly accidents happen on german highways, where there is no speed limit ?
                  The Autobahn is just as safe as any other road because those who drive on it have respect for the danger and drive distraction free. Drivers adhere to passing on the left and sitting on the right. Also, you don't have as many unexpected variables as you do on residential streets.

I know I'm sounding like an asshole here, but I am doing it becuase I don't want you to hurt yourself or anyone else. That Audi looks a hell of a lot better in one piece than wrecked all over the road.

Comment

btw Patryk, what exactly happened to your BMW that you said got destroyed in the other car thread?(I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just curious)

Comment

I was driving around 11pm home during showers and I was on the phone and I didn't notice a car parked on the street so I slammed on the breaks but was too close to stop and rear ended the car. The front was smashed (bumper, lights, grill, hood deformed etc) unfortunately damaging some engine parts. I never had the money to fix it so I sold it for parts to that car company.

Alright, I will drive slower if that makes you happy ppl.

Comment

Wow...and to think how pissed my parents were when I rammed a trashcan...
                        sigpic
                        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                          Wow...and to think how pissed my parents were when I rammed a trashcan...
                          Oh I dont want to remember those two weeks after...geez I didnt talk to my dad for so long...they were so PISSED

Comment

Wow only 2 weeks for wrecking a BMW?

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                              Wow only 2 weeks for wrecking a BMW?
                              Yea, it wasnt that good anyway inside...just the looks were nice. If I wrecked my dads ride then I probably would be here today...

Comment

What year was it? I should admit I really know jack shit about BMW's, or any cars for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X