missing topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing topic

Chris? did you delete my host file topic?

Jeff

Post it again, and if it disappears, that would mean he had deleted it, and has deleted it again. :P
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Ooooo, scandal.
      I walked across an empty land
      I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
      I felt the earth beneath my feet
      Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Yes, I did.

It's hard enough to come up with the $800 a month to keep this site afloat without people posting simple little tips on disabling the ONE popup per 24 hours that we serve in an effort to keep the site running.
        Trump is an idiot!
        Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Sounds fair to me!! Although I usually get 2 popups every time I open a photo, i can still live with that cause i don't look at photos terribly often and they're easily good enough to cope with 2 little clicks on the x
          I walked across an empty land
          I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
          I felt the earth beneath my feet
          Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

There are other sites that blast you with pop ups. I hate them with a passion. After editing my hosts file, 99% of all pop ups have now disappeared. At least I know it works.

Chris, I did not do it with this site in mind. The few I get here don't bother me too much, but it is far more per 24 hours then what you say. You do know I am on the record as supporting a fee based membership.

I didn't know it was such a bad topic as most all the people here would not even know how to edit that file.

v/r
            Jeff

Comment

Working...
            X