Quebec Airshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
    Holy cow! Snowbirds, Thunderbirds, Blue Angels, Red Arrows, and Patrouille de France will all be there

I hope I can make it.
    All said. The cast has promises to be great. Just let throw in Brazil's Fumaças and a couple more European teams, such as the Frecce Tricolori, and the cast will simply be somptuous
    Thanks for visiting
    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
    *JetPhotos*
    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
      All said. The cast has promises to be great. Just let throw in Brazil's Fumaças and a couple more European teams, such as the Frecce Tricolori, and the cast will simply be somptuous
      Well the Italians have nothing to do with Quebec, so the Quebecois don't give a crap

Comment

Oh, I know many Italians doing very good business in Quebec

Comment

I've finally booked and confirmed for Saturday and Sunday
          See you all there!

Comment

I don't know if I will be going...I'm starting a new job and that will be taking up a lot of my time....I will still try
            My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
              I don't know if I will be going...I'm starting a new job and that will be taking up a lot of my time....I will still try
              I hope it works out that you can attend.

It sounds so cool that I hope I can find a way to attend. Definitely more thought required, although I have a conflict with the dates which I can't easily get out of. I wouldn't have known about this airshow except for stumbling upon this thread. Thanks for that.
              Terry
              Lurking at JP since the BA 777 at Heathrow and AD lost responsiveness to the throttles.
              How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I'm a go for the AirShow.....I pray that it be nice weather!

Let's have a round up of who's going.....

Comment

I'll be there for Saturday and Sunday.

By the way, in case people haven't found out yet, the Patrouille de France has pulled out.

Comment

Let the French jokes begin....I hope they send something else...maybe some nice Mirages.

Comment

Everyone that is going, send me PM so we can organize a meeting place. I'll even pass along my cell number

Comment

Working...
                      X