Airdisaster.com Forum Closed By Management Incompetence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Verbal
    Simmer down, Karl. Shouldn't you be out shoveling snow?
    Is he Karl? I wouldn't be surprised.
    ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
      LOL pwn3d.... how olds he ? 12 ?
      If I remember correctly, he was like a 30-some year old who lived in his parents bed and breakfast somewhere in Canada and shoveled the sidewalk to earn his allowance. But that was a long time ago and I don't really remember. Oh and he claimed to be in the NSA and was stalking/harassing/threatening one of the female forum members.
      ADC Refugee

Comment

Originally posted by Brad1711
        If I remember correctly, he was like a 30-some year old who lived in his parents bed and breakfast somewhere in Canada and shoveled the sidewalk to earn his allowance. But that was a long time ago and I don't really remember. Oh and he claimed to be in the NSA and was stalking/harassing/threatening one of the female forum members.
        Aiiight...that sounds like quite a bright future... and a hell of a hobby... stalking females over forums

Comment

Speaking of 12, I already feel 12 years younger just having posted 4 times on this website. I'll be a teenager again in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Bottle
            Speaking of 12, I already feel 12 years younger just having posted 4 times on this website. I'll be a teenager again in no time.
            I feel 18 years younger reading your reply...in fact I didn't know how to read back then...

Comment

Aiiight...that sounds like quite a bright future... and a hell of a hobby... stalking females over forums
              Well that was KARL... we're not sure if Karl is still among us or not with an alias.
              ADC Refugee

Comment

The first thread I read on this site after AD crashed was this:

ADC Refugee

Comment

Originally posted by ObservantPassenger
                  Only if it is under the control of a load of intolerant bigots who believe only in American positive buz word speak and can't stand up to any form of criticism.
                  OH CRAP! The inside jokes I could handle, but for God's sake, DON'T turn this into A.NET, teh Sequel.

Comment

Oddly enough, in this thread, you don't post here.

"No wonder Half Bottle, InTheShade and all the other regulars aren't bothering to participate in this sterile and thought police controlled environment."

Or are you the other Half Bottle?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad1711
                      The first thread I read on this site after AD crashed was this:

http://forums.jetphotos.net/showthread.php?t=37215

How in the hell did you dig that one up.

Comment

Wasn't AD supposed to be the forum where all the "adults" went becasue of all of us "kids" here ad jp.net? :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow
                          Oddly enough, in this thread, you don't post here.

"No wonder Half Bottle, InTheShade and all the other regulars aren't bothering to participate in this sterile and thought police controlled environment."

Or are you the other Half Bottle?
                          Aww. I get overlooked again.

Always the bridesmaid...
                          May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                            How in the hell did you dig that one up.
                            I guess the mentalities of both users attracted each other...
                            You know your stupid when...

Comment

Originally posted by HalcyonDays
                              What would that other agenda be, in your opinion ?

Why does it bother you so much, given that you were only a rare visitor to the other forum...?
                              Because it had quite a few characters and was enjoyable to read and I am interested in air disasters even if the pilots (who all have the same control freak tendencies as doctors who I have never got along with) tend to think no one but them has the right to have an opinion on an air crash. It was run more fairly than Pprune which just isn't worth bothering with unless you are a pilot.

It obviously fell over under the load of today's BA crash posts but since Chris admits he backs up his other servers to a data centre why wouldn't he do the same for Airdisaster.com forum?

He was obviously just looking for an excuse to close it down anyway and doesn't want to give us his real reason. Nobody would have cared about the history disappearing. Well they would have been sad but would have coped. The point of the forum is to discover new air crashes.

Moving the thread here is wrong because refugees from airdisaster.com now won't find it.

Comment

You know your stupid when...
                                That should be, "You know you're stupid when..." Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X