Airdisaster.com Forum Closed By Management Incompetence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ObservantPassenger
    Moving the thread here is wrong because refugees from airdisaster.com now won't find it.
    Right. Because AD didn't have an off topic forum, and if it had, nobody would ever have visited it.
    Trump is an idiot!
    Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320

Wasn't AD supposed to be the forum where all the "adults" went becasue of all of us "kids" here ad jp.net? :rolleyes:
      All the 12 year knowitalls have collided with their future selves.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        Only prooves he has no life besides the aviation related websites...
        And you can say that with a straight face with 3,610 posts in this forum.

You obviously have zero life other than getting off on criticising the posts of other forum members and being a forum management lapdog.

Comment

He was obviously just looking for an excuse to close it down anyway....
          He closed it down because he hates run-on sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
            You know your stupid when...
            I sure do know my stupid, espescially when I see it.

Verbal please keep your hands inside the ride at all times! Things may get bumpy!
            May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
              Right. Because AD didn't have an off topic forum, and if it had, nobody would ever have visited it.
              Are you also a historical revisionist then?

Are you going to pretend that David never existed.

Comment

Moving the thread here is wrong because refugees from airdisaster.com now won't find it.
                Yeah, because carping about AD's server crash is just so on-topic!

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal
                  He closed it down because he hates run-on sentences.
                  He should of closed it down years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow
                    Oddly enough, in this thread, you don't post here.

"No wonder Half Bottle, InTheShade and all the other regulars aren't bothering to participate in this sterile and thought police controlled environment."

Or are you the other Half Bottle?
                    Actually, I only started posting here to mess with Observant Passenger and further erode his credibility.

Comment

He was obviously just looking for an excuse to close it down anyway and doesn't want to give us his real reason.
                      Rest assured, if I had just wanted to shut it down, I would have shut it down, and told you (and everyone else) to get over it. I don't need an excuse, nor do I owe you anything, including an explanation. Besides, it's readily apparent that you've already found a new sounding board for your ever-enlightening thoughts and contributions.
                      Trump is an idiot!
                      Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre
                        He should of closed it down years ago.
                        I hear excessive grammatical errors can cause you to burst into flames from windburn.

Comment

your ever-enlightening thoughts and contributions.

Comment

You'll be happy to know that these forums (and the others I own) are backed up on three separate machines -- two in the same datacenter, and one far, far away. Daily MySQL dumps also come to my home computer via e-mail. So worry not, your little diatribe will be around, come hell or high water, for years and years to come!
                            Then why was airdisaster.com forum not also backed up that way too since you clearly know how to do it and it was obviously a very popular and well used forum.

This is presumably some little plot to bost the membership of this forum for whatever reasons of your own that you won't disclose.

Your treatment of members like Half Bottle and ITS who gave their lives to airdisaster.com is despicable. If I was them I would be filing a law suit for extreme mental cruelty.

Comment

Great I see there's like 25 threads about the AD forums being gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Bottle
                                Actually, I only started posting here to mess with Observant Passenger and further erode his credibility.
                                Methinks he's soloing that with elan.

Comment

Working...
                                X