Airdisaster.com Forum Closed By Management Incompetence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ObservantPassenger
    Your treatment of members like Half Bottle and ITS who gave their lives to airdisaster.com is despicable. If I was them I would be filing a law suit for extreme mental cruelty.
    Indeed. My life ended at approximately 3:00 PM today.

Yours,

Ghost Bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Half Bottle
      Actually, I only started posting here to mess with Observant Passenger and further erode his credibility.
      Now, now HB. I thought you and I were meant to best of friends?

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre
        He should of closed it down years ago.
        Should have.

Does this forum already have a spelling and grammar pedant? If not, I would like to volunteer myself for the position. I have already noticed that several forumites can not even spell everyday words such as 'the' or 'owned'!!

Comment

This is presumably some little plot to bost the membership of this forum for whatever reasons of your own that you won't disclose.
          Hate to tell you this, but server crashes happen. Sometimes nothing can be done about it.

Comment

Originally posted by tds
            Should have.

Does this forum already have a spelling and grammar pedant? If not, I would like to volunteer myself for the position. I have already noticed that several forumites can not even spell everyday words such as 'the' or 'owned'!!
            Alert! Alert!

(He may be joking, reply with caution).

Comment

Your treatment of members like Half Bottle and ITS who gave their lives to airdisaster.com is despicable. If I was them I would be filing a law suit for extreme mental cruelty.
              If they gave their lives to a website as you suggest, then I'd suggest they didn't have lives to begin with. Personally, I don't think that was even remotely the case. As for law suits and mental cruelty, consider yourself on notice.

Comment

Originally posted by B757300
                Hate to tell you this, but server crashes happen. Sometimes nothing can be done about it.
                We shall now promote you to the ordre of the M.O.T.O
                May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

Comment

Then why was airdisaster.com forum not also backed up that way too since you clearly know how to do it and it was obviously a very popular and well used forum.

This is presumably some little plot to bost the membership of this forum for whatever reasons of your own that you won't disclose.

You got me. My real ulterior motive in shutting down AD.com was to rid myself of ever having to deal with you or read your drivel again. Oops -- I failed!
                  Trump is an idiot!
                  Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by B757300
                    I can see that licking ass is an art you have honed to perfection young lady (although if that is really your photo may be I can help you practice).

Server crashes do happen, which is precisely why you have server backups on site and off site! Then when the crash happens you use the backup and carry on as before.

This is 2008 and not 1996 I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                      How in the hell did you dig that one up.
                      I think it was towards the top of the OTF.
                      ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by tds
                        Should have.

Yes, I know, it's just a bit of humor from years ago. Not having admin rights over here, I can't appoint anyone to the title of 'spelling and grammar pedant', but I would be glad to nominate you should Dain Bramage decline my offer to nominate him.

Comment

I can see that licking ass is an art you have honed to perfection young lady (although if that is really your photo may be I can help you practice).

Server crashes do happen, which is precisely why you have server backups on site and off site! Then when the crash happens you use the backup and carry on as before.

I liked you better at airdisaster.

Sidenote: I was never a member of airdisaster.

Comment

I can see that licking ass is an art you have honed to perfection young lady. Like all too many Americans who slowly fritter away their lives working long hours and climbing the company ladder.

Holy spaghetti-monster-on-a-handcar!!! Get over yourself! I'm sorry you lost out on that diplomat's job but give it a rest! I've only just seen your handiwork and I'm looking for the killfile here.

Comment

Looks like the admins are going to have to have their hands full with all of these childish posters.

And BTW n00b, I'm not female.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                                You got me. My real ulterior motive in shutting down AD.com was to rid myself of ever having to deal with you or read your drivel again. Oops -- I failed!
                                Not my drivel I'm sure as it was so infrequent, albeit possibly memorable.

Also who needs you to read the forums posts. Your job is to make sure the server doesn't crash and is backed up and to post as many ad click thrus as possible to earn yourself as much money as possible. Bothering having forum Moderators who stifle forum debate is clearly bad for trade as they then drive some customers away.

So why not save money by not having any moderators at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X