Airdisaster.com Forum Closed By Management Incompetence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=.

Moving the thread here is wrong because refugees from airdisaster.com now won't find it.[/QUOTE]

.....I did....
    I have my own little world.....but it's okay......they know me here

Comment

Originally posted by AASuper80Fan
      Mr. Kilroy is generous enough to provide this forum so we can discuss our hobby free of charge, even with the Ads, he likely has to pay out of his own pocket to help cover the costs.
      Do you make your boss cups of coffee 5 times a day as well as also shining his shoes, licking his ass and doffing your cap to him at every possible opportunity.

Kilroy is lucky to have us bother with any of his lousy and tyranically run forums, especially after he screws everyone one around by closing down a popular one.

Its already clear the bizarre attitude of many of the longstanding members in this Jetphotos place means that it will be no substitute for airdisaster.com and that after a period of protest about the airdisaster.com closure I shall not be returning here.

Either Kilroy restores airdisaster.com or he can forget it. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by ObservantPassenger
        Its already clear the bizarre attitude of many of the longstanding members in this Jetphotos place means that it will be no substitute for airdisaster.com and that after a period of protest about the airdisaster.com closure I shall not be returning here.
        Do you resign from JP forums?

Comment

Welcome to killfile!

Twit!

Comment

I vote forget it!

Comment

Do you make your boss cups of coffee 5 times a day as well as also shining his shoes, licking his ass and doffing your cap to him at every possible opportunity.

Kilroy is lucky to have us bother with any of his lousy and tyranically run forums, especially after he screws everyone one around by closing down a popular one.

Um.... If those are your terms, I think we can all deal with the loss of AirDisaster.
              ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Too late.
                Trump is an idiot!
                Vote Democrats!!

Comment

oh the humanity!!!!!
                  Everyone made like DB Cooper.

Comment

If that's your cup of coffee, there are a few regulars here who are more than willing to fulfill your fantasy!

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                      If that's your cup of coffee, there are a few regulars here who are more than willing to fulfill your fantasy!
                      Chasen logged off to do homework.

Comment

So why has the petty dictator who owns this forum and who closed down airdisaster.com already banned my previous forum identity (Observant Passenger).

It seems that like the Chinese government his approach to forum dissent or opposition is to shoot his opponents stone dead.

Comment

Originally posted by BannedByADictator
                          So why has the petty dictator who owns this forum and who closed down airdisaster.com already banned my previous forum identity (Observant Passenger).
                          If I had to guess, I'd say because O.P. proved to a community of about one hundred aviation enthusiasts that he is a complete ass and a whiney, 13-year-old self in just a matter of hours.
                          Accurate?

Comment

"BannedbyaDictator"
                            hahahah wow. It's gotta feel bad when aviation nerds think you need a life.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                              "BannedbyaDictator"
                              hahahah wow. It's gotta feel bad when aviation nerds think you need a life.
                              Lol, he's been banned too.
                              How you say...of the pwned?

Comment

Anyone know what continent OP is from? Their days may be numbered.

Comment

Working...
                                X