Airdisaster.com Forum Closed By Management Incompetence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndyToop
    Personally I cant think of a better way for AD to go. Crashed and burned in swiss cheese disaster, followed by admin abuse, a banning, an overload of ironing on a load of unsuspecting innocents and now the admission that it was all down to Gabe
    After reading lots of the posts of AD members, I wished I had visit those forums more. But I agree with you, the best way to go....

Cheers,

Gabe

Comment

• Chris, does the merge have anything to do with our posts in the OTF counting towards our post count? And can you explain exactly what is going on here. I logged on and saw that there were 45 members online vs. the average 10 or 12.

Can I also suggest that we create two different forums one for JP and another for AD. Not to offend anyone but there's a bit of a difference between the two websites. Just my $0.02.

-Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by z740
        Can I also suggest that we create two different forums one for JP and another for AD. Not to offend anyone but there's a bit of a difference between the two websites. Just my $0.02.
        This is superior! Some folks like us so much they want to claim honorary ad.com'er status. Others want "seperate but equal" facilities to keep us at the back of the bus.

I sure love the intertubes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrow
          Thanks for the compliment and back at ya. Took me a moment to suss-out the 25206 thing but then I assume you're of Iroquois extraction.
          You got it!

If you haven't done so already, you should check out the 1:1 Arrow model and Iroquois engine mock-up at the Toronto Aerospace Museum (assuming you're in the GTA).

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Bottle
            This is superior! Some folks like us so much they want to claim honorary ad.com'er status. Others want "seperate but equal" facilities to keep us at the back of the bus.

I sure love the intertubes!

I'm looking forward to the Jetphotos-Airdisaster.com Firehose Bidet!
            the friendly way
            to fly

JETPHOTOS.NET

Comment

-Chris
              There was a new Aviation Safety sub-forum created yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                There was a new Aviation Safety sub-forum created yesterday.
                Duh! I really am not quite awake yet. Sorry bout that.

-Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                  You got it!

If you haven't done so already, you should check out the 1:1 Arrow model and Iroquois engine mock-up at the Toronto Aerospace Museum (assuming you're in the GTA).
                  What? The Old Credit reference beneath me avatar isn't clue enough (especially for someone who claims to live in Streetsville)? Might just have to visit to see what I missed. Somehow, it just didn't seem right to go to see the cockpit in Ottawa. May the Chief rot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrow
                    What? The Old Credit reference beneath me avatar isn't clue enough (especially for someone who claims to live in Streetsville)? Might just have to visit to see what I missed. Somehow, it just didn't seem right to go to see the cockpit in Ottawa. May the Chief rot!
                    Just covering my bases against all permutations of possibilities

I do have too confess that I have not tried Old Credit yet. Shame on me

Comment

• Hi All,

AD refugee checking in. My, How time flies. I was there even before the first
                      crash(November 2001)and ,even though I didn't post alot I got to know the people pretty well.

I hope everyone comes over here(come back Shadey, Nav, David ).

Anyway, check you all later.

Peace out
                      JLS

Comment

• Originally posted by Willezurmacht
                        I am convinced that AD.com did not actually crash; it was forced down by the Soviets and all the posts are being kept in a secluded work camp.
                        People´s Democratic Republic of Korea did it, they where after Elwoods avatar...
                        "The real CEO of the 787 project is named Potemkin"

Comment

Wow, didn't know you were a supporter of Segregation. Although, it would explain that flag in your avatar .

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Bottle
                            Anyone know what continent OP is from? Their days may be numbered.
                            Contrail? is that you?
                            R O'G

Wisdom does not always come with age; sometimes age comes all on its own.

Comment

• Swear words may be used, but only in context and extreme or frequent use of them will result in a warning.
                              What's the definition of extreme ?? Pls give us examples of swearing. So I can adjust my random generator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                                David, get over it.

As far as reputations and importance go, AirDisaster is visited by about 5,000 people a day; this place, 70,000. This place hosts over a million photos from over 7500 photographers; AirDisaster, a couple hundred thousand forum posts.......
                                Yeah, but AD.com guys don't just stare at pics all day; we fly them or work on them. We discussed technical info about crashes.

And if we didn't have the facts we invented them.

Comment

Working...
                                X