Halfie Avatar Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halfie Avatar Suggestions

I'm thinking Tbun is right and I should get rid of my old avatar and turn over a new leaf here at jp.net. So, please offer up your suggestions.

Former ad.com'ers only, please (no offense, jp folks, but you don't know me yet. Suggesting an avatar for me would be like naming a baby right after it's born and before you get to know it. And, really, who does that?)

There is something to be said for Britney flashing her hoo-ha
    May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Leia
      There is something to be said for Britney flashing her hoo-ha
      Indeed, there are many things to be said about that. Most of them are synomyns for vomit.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Bottle
        Indeed, there are many things to be said about that. Most of them are synomyns for vomit.
        K-FED WERE HEER>>>

I'd email you a new avatar, but my beer is down to 1/3 bottle.
        May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Leia
          I'd email you a new avatar, but my beer is down to 1/3 bottle.
          I think we're in the right place to find someone who can photoshop in another 1/6 bottle.

Comment

Hi Halfie. I hope you were not offended by my comments. I was just tugging your line.

With regards to your avatar predicament, how about something less hectic than the old sedate bottle and glass??

Maybe..?

Regards, your bestest pal ever. Tbun.
            Everyone made like DB Cooper.

Comment

Yes, the Britney aspect of Leia's suggestion I condemn unequivocally. The hoo-ha flashing, I am 100% behind. Actually, 100% behind would work too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbun
                Hi Halfie. I hope you were not offended by my comments. I was just tugging your line
                Tbun, since when did you pull punches, my friend? And since when have you known me to take offense to... well, anything?

Comment

Originally posted by tds
                  Actually, 100% behind would work too.
                  That's it! Katie's ass shot.

Comment

Tbun, since when did you pull punches, my friend? And since when have you known me to take offense to... well, anything?

True.....true.... ahhhh here's to the good old days eh?

*sips cold coffee.
                    Everyone made like DB Cooper.

Comment

I think we're in the right place to find someone who can photoshop in another 1/6 bottle.
                      Erm, photo taken, but I've made more progress......

Comment

Half Bottle, I think you're due for a promotion...

ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

This is why I love you, Leia. A hot chick who loves planes, dinosaurs and beer.

Comment

And haikus.

Comment

Yes. I may have forgotten to mention that before. Dinosaurs are awesome. As is beer. Beer and dinosaurs... Awesome again.

Just don't drink and dig.

Comment

Working...
                              X