Kraut Korner Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carlos G.
    Hahahahahaha..................................

Billy, you've beaten them all, man..................
    the friendly way
    to fly

JETPHOTOS.NET

Comment

• Originally posted by Carlos G.
      E que regras não estão sendo cumpridas aqui, patrício? Se houvesse quebras de regras os Mods entrariam em acção, não acha? Passe bem.

Sr. Carlos a regra é

Post Language
      JetPhotos.Net is and English website, therefore all posts must be in english. Short SMS style words will cause a deletion of the post...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge
        Sr. Carlos a regra é
        Me parece você quebrou esta regra.

Ah, vamos Jorge, não precisamos ser mais católicos que o próprio Papa.

Pipe
        Res Severa Verum Gaudium

Comment

• Originally posted by Pipe
          Me parece você quebrou esta regra.

Ah, vamos Jorge, não precisamos ser mais católicos que o próprio Papa.

Pipe
          Exactly! Here is the thing Carlos was laughing at TAP-A343 about following the rules, when Carlos himself threw a fit at AD.com in the BRA going backrupt thread when people made jokes about in the aviation forum.

PS You shouldnt bring up the Pope, last time ITS did; Carlos blew a fuse!

Comment

Não teria sido mais fácil de escrever em Inglês para Todos que aqui não se fala outra língua a não ser a inglesa?

Tô começando a acreditar naquele ditado das piadas do Português.

Não vejo nada errado em abrir um thread em Alemão, ninguem vai morrer. Continuo achando que os Alemães vão ter que se esforçar é muito para não perder o troféu do povo mais sem-humor para os Portugueses. Estão chegando perto ...
            Fine, let me get this straight for you: the only language accepted here is English and this applies to ALL. Including you and all your bratwurtz language friends.

As long as I see German written here I'll feel free to write in Portuguese as well because I'm no less than you and your bratwurtz friends.

Got it?

And I thought Germans loved rules and sticking to them.
            TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

• Originally posted by TAP-A343
              Fine, let me get this straight for you: the only language accepted here is English and this applies to ALL. Including you and all your bratwurtz (Bratwurst) language friends.

As long as I see German written here I'll feel free to write in Portuguese as _well because I'm no less than you and your Bratwurst friends.

Got it?

And I thought Germans loved rules and sticking to them.
              Well, try to "think" less, the outcome is a disaster.

That new german word creation ............. I kinda like it. I felt free to correct you above and just to seal our new friendship here, I´ll give you some other varieties:

It could read "Bratfurz" or "Bartwurz" or "Krümelkacke" but .............. my friend ................. never EVER "bratwurtz".

There, that should keep you busy for a while. And don´t say I´m not retributing my friend´s favors.
              Res Severa Verum Gaudium

Comment

That new german word creation ............. I kinda like it. I felt free to correct you above and just to seal our new friendship here, I´ll give you some other varieties:

It could read "Bratfurz" or "Bartwurz" or "Krümelkacke" but .............. my friend ................. never EVER "bratwurtz".

There, that should keep you busy for a while. And don´t say I´m not retributing my friend´s favors.
                At least, I made you post 99% in English and only 1% in German.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Results 1 - 4 of 4 for Bratfurz

Results 1 - 5 of 5 for Bartwurz

Results 1 - 10 of about 36 for Bratwurz

Results 1 - 10 of about 469 for Krümelkacke

Results 1 - 10 of about 159 for bratwurtz

I'm afraid you are both wrong:

Results 1 - 10 of about 2,250,000 for bratwurst

Google to the rescue!

Next you'll be giving us some kind of nonsense that the word 'beer' has an 'i' in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabre
                    Results 1 - 4 of 4 for Bratfurz

Results 1 - 5 of 5 for Bartwurz

Results 1 - 10 of about 36 for Bratwurz

Results 1 - 10 of about 469 for Krümelkacke

Results 1 - 10 of about 159 for bratwurtz

I'm afraid you are both wrong:

Results 1 - 10 of about 2,250,000 for bratwurst

Google to the rescue!

Next you'll be giving us some kind of nonsense that the word 'beer' has an 'i' in it.
                    I suggest you study the corrected quote in my post and compare it to the original, My Dear Conservative Leader, before you spread your german "lessons".
                    Res Severa Verum Gaudium

Comment

I suggest you study the corrected quote in my post and compare it to the original, My Dear Conservative Leader, before you spread your german "lessons".
                      Come now Pipe, I didn't even try to understand what was being said. Hell, I don't even understand your posts that are written in English.

Comment

Also, er hat mir eröffnet, dass man in diesem Forum nicht Deutsch reden darf. Ihr Arschgeigen habt gefälligst auf Englisch zu sabbeln!
                        Und warum versucht er uns das auf portugiesisch beizubringen?

Ek gee nie om nie.
                        warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

...English for runaways... or what?

@TAP-A343: We like Bratzwurst, Pretzel and Beer. Germans wearing funny night-caps and like rules. Our parliament is located at Neuschwanstein, while our Fuehrer lives in Berlin.... .

get FRA spotting informations here:
                          www.Frankfurt-Aviation-Friends.eu

Comment

• Originally posted by DAIRD
                            Our parliament is located at Neuschwanstein, while our Fuehrer lives in Berlin.... .
                            Excellent choice, the Neuschwanstein castle is way more beautiful than the Reichtag. And I didn't know you called auntie Angela, Führer. I guess some (bad) habits never go away.

www.flytap.com

Comment

warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

• Ich mag sexy Mädchen, und ich kann nicht lügen ......

Und dank der Google Ich kann jetzt umgekehrt auf diesem Thread!
                                Proudly serving WTF comments since 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X