Anybody work for Southwest Airlines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody work for Southwest Airlines?

I'm going to be applying for a summer internship with Southwest. It'd be in their Flight Ops department at the headquarters in Dallas. I was wondering if anybody works for the airline, either as a pilot, management, maintenace, whatever. You know what they say in this busines--it's not what you know, but who you know.
    ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Brad I know a stew there named Jan (why is her last name escaping me?). She's been with them 28 years and is just stunning looking. If I see her again I'll get her contact info.

BTW - You must eat at Campisi's Egyptian Lounge (it has nothing to do with Egypt) on Mockingbird. A legendary mafia restaurant.

Comment

We have a couple of SWA employees around here, I will let them identify themselves if they want to. I myself am one, I was Customer Service Agent for SWA in STL. I am on a leave of absence currently though so I am not active. Actually have an interview in DAL with them for a diff position *crosses fingers*

Can't be much more of a help though sorry but good luck and let me know by PM or AIM if you have any questions!

Alex
      Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Alex lives and breathes Southwest....infact, WN and another topic are the only 2 things he ever talks about.

I'm applying there this summer, for now just networking with the SFO agents there.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
        X