No announcement yet.

AD.com Roll-Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have, via top-secret email ring, been informed that sindeewell has registered to post, but is awaiting moderator approval. I think she's excited about having another nearly all-male forum to tantalize.

Shall we talk about her while she can't respond?

Comment

Hey everyone...I'm here. Let the party begin!
      Applying for AD.com refugee status...

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ~ WOW, what a ride~!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Half Bottle
        Semper Fi, Per.
        Per curiam, Halfie.
        Per
        Ancient Mariner
        Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

I have, via top-secret email ring, been informed that sindeewell has registered to post, but is awaiting moderator approval. I think she's excited about having another nearly all-male forum to tantalize.

Shall we talk about her while she can't respond?
          Say all you want Halfie - and then I will respond and torture you senseless (which would take about 3.2 seconds).

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ~ WOW, what a ride~!!!"

Comment

Glad to see you Sindee! Now start stirring up some marital discord among the boys...

Comment

Welcome, sindee. Now get in the kitchen and bake me a pie.

Comment

Can`t have Per being the only viking rummaging these shores now, can we? OK, Henrik, you qualify as well - now there`s three of us.

Oh and Multiman, any chance you can make your whatsmacallit (flag, pic, signature etc) any bigger, eh? These old eyes can hardly see them, see.

Cheers,
                Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone.

Comment

Welcome, sindee. Now get in the kitchen and bake me a pie.
                  If you promise to make me cookies and massage my feet I will

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine
                    Guess Who?
                    Damnation, I lost an r in Mariner.
                    Mods, admin?
                    Hi Per! Glad to see you found your way...not that there was ever any doubt you would. So tell us, what are you going to do with all that free time you have now that you don't have to moderate???

Comment

Originally posted by sindeewell
                      If you promise to make me cookies and massage my feet I will
                      Who do you think you are, my wife?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy
                        Per----You ol' Devil Dog you..

Much to the chagrin of most...I'm here.

The my God is better than your god debate will begin shortly.
                        OK, Cindy's here now and she agrees with me, so there.
                        Hi, Cindy, all!
                        Per

Be warned, ye'all. No more a mod, no more manners, no more gloves, no more pussy-footing.
                        Per
                        Ancient Mariner

Comment

Originally posted by sindeewell
                          Hi Per! Glad to see you found your way...not that there was ever any doubt you would. So tell us, what are you going to do with all that free time you have now that you don't have to moderate???
                          He, he, see my post above this one. I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
                          Per
                          Ancient Mariner

Comment

Who do you think you are, my wife?
                            Gee...I didn't think I had been THAT bad in my former life...

Comment

Three items:

1) Roll call:

Ahhhh...Jetphoto tower, K3WE is inbound from AD.com, 3500, with information papa, and we'd like to stay in the pattern for troll and go.

2) The new home:

Has anyone seen a thread here entitled, "Who in the hell are these people and what has happened to our friendly little jetphoto forum?"

3) FAO Bottle/2:

Where do you come off saying I need a good editor??? I've GOT a good editor...a damn good one...even if he is an attention whore.
                              Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

OK, Cindy's here now and she agrees with me, so there.
                                Hi, Cindy, all!
                                Let the games begin!!!

Be warned, ye'all. No more a mod, no more manners, no more gloves, no more pussy-footing.
                                Per
                                Ohhhh my.....I can't wait!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X