AD.com Roll-Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sindeewell
    Gee...I didn't think I had been THAT bad in my former life...
    You missed your shot. I was setting you up to say that you might as well be, since you won't have sex with me either.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE
      I've GOT a good editor...a damn good one...
      Concur

even if he is an attention whore.
      Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine
        ...no more pussy...
        Are you Mrs. Bottle?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Bottle
          You missed your shot. I was setting you up to say that you might as well be, since you won't have sex with me either.
          I was going to - but figured that this was a new forum for me, I didn't want to completely freak out the the forumites with more seniority than me. But you're right...I still won't have sex with you.
          Applying for AD.com refugee status...

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ~ WOW, what a ride~!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal
            Are you Mrs. Bottle?

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Out of respect for "TheRealAncientMarine" missing an "r", I have dropped the "123" from Sparky.

Retroactively!

Sparky

Comment

All I want to know is why I wasn't notified directly of this development. Isn't that what the email ring is for?

(Since this is a good time to re-invent myself, I added an avatar, dropped some superfluous numbers and letters from my name, and decided to imitate my idol and start posting in random bold. What do you think?)

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky
                    Out of respect for "TheRealAncientMarine" missing an "r", I have dropped the "123" from Sparky.

Retroactively!

Sparky
                    Thank you, Sparky.
                    In solidarity,
                    Per
                    Ancient Mariner
                    Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

Originally posted by Digger
                      All I want to know is why I wasn't notified directly of this development. Isn't that what the email ring is for?

(Since this is a good time to re-invent myself, I added an avatar, dropped some superfluous numbers and letters from my name, and decided to imitate my idol and start posting in random bold. What do you think?)
                      Not bad, but here's an avatar alternative:

Comment

Musicman present & accounted for. Good to see so many of the old gang here! JP vets, don't worry, we may be an odd bunch at times but we do have alot of fun!

PS...I miss Shadey

Comment

Hey Folks-

I have posted both here and AD.com, but I have been with AD since I joined in 2002. For those that don't recall me I have two words.. Air Fart. If you all remember this, then you know who I am

Alex
                          Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Raising the average age on this here board by a few years I guess, I revived my account and updated some of my data.
                            Still hunting around on my backup discs for my trusty old altimeter avatar.
                            Glad to see so many from AD.COM over here, waiting for more to come.
                            Space intentionally left blank

Comment

Not bad, but here's an avatar alternative:

Thanks, Mr. Bottle, but the avatar picture is of my own machine, in a predicament of my own making. It wouldn't have been a problem except that somebody went and built a house next to it, which didn't allow me as many options to get out of it. (Coincidentally, that guy is a pilot, and a boomer on 135s, which I didn't know at the time.)

My other avatar choice was this one. Between the two of them, that pretty much tells the story of my life...

Comment

Originally posted by Digger
                                Thanks, Mr. Bottle, but the avatar picture is of my own machine, in a predicament of my own making. It wouldn't have been a problem except that somebody went and built a house next to it, which didn't allow me as many options to get out of it. (Coincidentally, that guy is a pilot, and a boomer on 135s, which I didn't know at the time.)

My other avatar choice was this one. Between the two of them, that pretty much tells the story of my life...

Digger my dear, trust me...you are not the only one who has that kind of trouble with that kind of equipment. Buried somewhere on my hard drive is a picture of my husband's attempt at building a pond with a his bulldozer. Long story short, it took a high-boy (ie: BIG shovel) to get him out.
                                Applying for AD.com refugee status...

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ~ WOW, what a ride~!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X