Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tds
    Is it "Jaguar", "beer" or "NSFW"?

I suppose anything that contains alcohol will do.
    AKKEVITT, Yo, el........AKKEVITT
    Per
    Ancient Mariner
    Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine
      He's a cork. He'll pop up.You have to use the magic word.
      Per
      OMG Per, you made me squirt tea out my nose with that comment! The kids are looking at me as if I'm insane (ok, so they know the truth...)
      Applying for AD.com refugee status...

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ~ WOW, what a ride~!!!"

Comment

Yo, I'm here, with my computer chips, my musical instrument, and my wine...

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
          Per, your monkier sounds like an old shipping company....sounds tough...
          Old, check
          Real, check
          Shipping, check
          Company (as in good), check(ish)
          Tough. You know me. Check
          Per
          Ancient Mariner

Comment

Originally posted by ZilogMan
            Woooo Hooo...I was hoping you would find your way here ZM. I need someone else to talk poutine with!

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ~ WOW, what a ride~!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ZilogMan

Pour for me, play for me...............and while you'er at it, fix that godforsaken GIGA-Byte Wireless USB LAN card that I was stupid enough to buy.
              Just installed fibre-optic internet at our place, 4.7 Mbits/s out, 11.8 Mbits/s in on my laptop, syrup on my deskie with the USB thingie.
              Per
              Ancient Mariner

Comment

Originally posted by sindeewell
                Woooo Hooo...I was hoping you would find your way here ZM. I need someone else to talk poutine with!
                If you need someone to talk p*oont*ang with, I'm your go-to guy.
                Last edited by NewSowBreath; 2008-01-18, 21:56. Reason: No period between with and I'm, half-wit.

Comment

Do us a favour. PM each other on that subject, and by all means include Katie.
                  Per
                  Ancient Mariner

Comment

Originally posted by NewSowBreath
                    If you need someone to talk p*oont*ang with. I'm your go-to guy.
                    Awww...you're such a sweetie! But while you can eat both...Poutine is much more filling.

Comment

The REAL reason for the meltdown!

Al did it!!!

I am shocked!!!

I hope he sees this and has a laugh!!

Sparky

Comment

Awww...you're such a sweetie! But while you can eat both..
                        I think both at the same time was featured in 2girls, 1cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky
                          Al did it!!!

I am shocked!!!

I hope he sees this and has a laugh!!

Sparky
                          With all the problems at pprune he just might, out of boredom. Hi, Al!
                          Per
                          Ancient Mariner

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine
                            With all the problems at pprune he just might, out of boredom. Hi, Al!
                            Per
                            He could probably tell us if the hard disk platters were still rotating at the moment the server crashed... It's all to do with circumferential scoring, or something.

Comment

.....ol' codsbollocks here....errr....Thunder Down Under, I meant to say .....Per, ol' mate.......I'm a bit concerned about your new title .....an 'Ancient Marine' in OZ is an empty beer bottle.......commonly known as a 'dead marine'...do please try and find the lost 'r'......

TDU
                              I have my own little world.....but it's okay......they know me here

Comment

I hope Al finds his way here.....
                                My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X