AD.com Roll-Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sabre
    Ah, how I've missed you Pipe. Is it time to break out new episodes of 'The Pipe and Sabre Show'? I know you haven't really been gone, but 'The Al Dente and Sabre Show' was a non-starter.

Anyhow, glad to see you around

Oh boy the Pipe and Saber Show is back on I am rushing out and stocking up on popcorn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge
      No he has not, I think he was logged on when the server blew up and the forces may have "backtaxied" to his computer and thus he may have suffered a serious injury.
      Who knows what's up with David. But like the computer, HAL, from 2001: A Space Odyssey, he is rather clever and may use this opportunity to see if he can get on top of things and turn over a new leaf one of these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Hilton
        Personally I've always been up for a nice bush.
        That has also been discussed in AD.com... and I even uploaded a pic which I was most surprised to see it survived there even when Amy was still "Red Pen Godess"...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabre
          Ah, how I've missed you Pipe. Is it time to break out new episodes of 'The Pipe and Sabre Show'? I know you haven't really been gone, but 'The Al Dente and Sabre Show' was a non-starter.

Anyhow, glad to see you around
          Missed you too, Glenn.

And I wanted to thank the admins of this board for giving me the opportunity to finish your graduation as a true Bush Hater. Too bad, something came up and we were interrupted

Pipe
          Res Severa Verum Gaudium

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge
            Oh boy the Pipe and Saber Show is back on I am rushing out and stocking up on popcorn.
            Some type of liquid refreshment would also be in order.
            Don
            Standard practice for managers around the world:
            Ready - Fire - Aim! DAMN! Missed again!

Comment

• aye aye another AD fugee here

Comment

• Originally posted by Pipe
                Missed you too, Glenn.

And I wanted to thank the admins of this board for giving me the opportunity to finish your graduation as a true Bush Hater. Too bad, something came up and we were interrupted

Pipe
                Well, I'm glad to see you are still delusional, I was afraid that being struck down in your prime might have knocked some sense into you. On this one occasion I will admit to being glad that I was wrong.

I have an idea on how you can re-introduce the world to 'Pipe'; I see there are a few threads about global warming, maybe you can tell your tale of personally experiencing warmer temperatures after migrating from Saxony to Brazil.

I'm off for now, I'm heading out to register my son and daughter for that great American pastime; BASEBALL. Yes, Atlanta had snow two days ago, but with the help of global warming I expect to be wearing shorts next week.

Kindest regards,
                Sabre

Comment

• I'm here!

Although my old name isn't...
                  One who got away

Comment

• Originally posted by Pipe
                    Ja well, I wouldn´t miss ITS´ ego trip ...
                    PIPE! I just realized you made the transition without the spaghetti!

Welcome!
                    Don
                    Standard practice for managers around the world:
                    Ready - Fire - Aim! DAMN! Missed again!

Comment

• Originally posted by tds
                      I'm starting to worry about El. He's not a strong swimmer.
                      I'm a very strong swimmer, but it was close to impossible to log on here, so I had to keep above water for considerable more time than you did. Either someone blocked me or which is more likely the mods/admin here don't know about IPs/Mailadresses in South Africa.
                      warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

• Originally posted by tds
                        Is it "Jaguar", "beer" or "NSFW"?
                        Weizenbier, my friend, Weizenbier.

Jaguar is o.k.

NSFW is open for debate - should I mark my posts now NSFS (not safe for school)? Or should I mark them NSFW/S?

Comment

• Originally posted by el1
                          Weizenbier, my friend, Weizenbier.

Jaguar is o.k.

NSFW is open for debate - should I mark my posts now NSFS (not safe for school)? Or should I mark them NSFW/S?
                          I knew it would work. Hi, el.
                          Per
                          Ancient Mariner
                          Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

• Hey im here dammit I didn't expect that AD apocalypse. Ah well at least we are been taken as refugees here.
                            AD.com apocalypse survivor. 727 Fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine
                              He's a cork. He'll pop up.You have to use the magic word.
                              Per

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine
                                I knew it would work. Hi, el.
                                Per
                                Hi, Per. It has been a real schlepp, though. Twice my registrations went through to the hand-selection stage and twice they were deleted without comment.

Anyway time to get naughty again, now that you're no moderator any longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X