JP classic threads & topics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
    Oh noes! Please do not start a thead about this!
    I was the one that posted that one at AD. I'd copied it from somewhere else, non aviation related. It started quite a bit of discussion. It wouldn't be any trouble at all to post it here. Really.

I know right where to find it, and I could have it posted in a minute or two.

Really, no trouble at all.

Let me know when you're ready....

Comment

Originally posted by Digger
      I was the one that posted that one at AD. I'd copied it from somewhere else, non aviation related. It started quite a bit of discussion. It wouldn't be any trouble at all to post it here. Really.

I know right where to find it, and I could have it posted in a minute or two.

Really, no trouble at all.

Let me know when you're ready....
      Digger,

I say POST IT.

I tried to read this JP "classic thread" stuff.

Not that we never went riciculously off-topic at AD.com, but I saw very little in these "classic" threads that was aviation related.

Tell you what Digger, I'll go ahead and start staking our claim:

I have a question for any genuine airline pilots here:

Given that I have a private pilots license and lots of experience flying airliners on my Microsoft Flight Simulator, do you think that I (as a dummy) could land an airliner if presented with that classic movie scenario of the incapacitated crew, and me in the back to save the day???
      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmmoore
        They're both here!
        Oh, good.

Comment

Given that I have a private pilots license and lots of experience flying airliners on my Microsoft Flight Simulator, do you think that I (as a dummy) could land an airliner if presented with that classic movie scenario of the incapacitated crew, and me in the back to save the day???

Man it would take a stand up job by you to don the cap of a professional pilot and land the plane.
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines

Man it would take a stand up job by you to don the cap of a professional pilot and land the plane.
            Nicely said! Though you might want to wait on a professional opinion by AJ before you go attempting anything of that sort.

-Chris

Comment

One of my personal favs.

Comment

Working...
              X