F.A.O. The Thruth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.A.O. The Thruth

PM well received and understood. Unable to revert. Your PM unavailable. Try Morse code or homing pigeon.
    Per
    Ancient Mariner
    Certified above and below...................sea level.

I think the forum just got a little more retarded...

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
      I check all previous threads and posts. Conclusion: Not possible.
      Only one way from where you were, up, up and awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
      Per
      Ancient Mariner
      Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
        Just wait untill Per starts complaining about the incompatibility of his fingers and his keyboard.
        warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

Crism, you wait till the AD people start...it's like an Irish pub on a Friday night....
          My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Dear Truth,

I have received no reply. Are you a relative of Knowledge, Secret and Shadow?
            Ad Astera
            "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Assuming most, if not all, of us recieved the same PM, I'll share the reply I sent:

Yep.

And that wasn't "our" OP posting those accusations--it was a Kilroy sockpuppet. Knowing that nobody would give credence to anything said by OP, Kilroy himself posted the most plausible theories, so that they'd be discounted in favor of his explanation. That having been accomplished, the sockpuppet was disposed of.

Personally, I suspect that ITS' "B-52s transported Nukes over US territory" thread was right on target, and the spooks have made him shut the site down to keep the facts from coming to light. That, along with the fact that ITS himself has disappeared....

I haven't recieved a reply either....

Comment

Looks like I missed out on something again. I never received a PM. I feel left out again (just like last years ADCom meltdown where I didn't receive that PM either).
                warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

Originally posted by el
                  Looks like I missed out on something again. I never received a PM. I feel left out again (just like last years ADCom meltdown where I didn't receive that PM either).
                  I also did not receive it, el. (And, before anyone gets any smart ideas, I didn't send it, either).

Comment

Originally posted by el
                    Ditto

Comment

Originally posted by Half Bottle
                      I also did not receive it, el. (And, before anyone gets any smart ideas, I didn't send it, either).
                      I would never have thought that, it just doesn't have your style.

Comment

I did get a PM from TheTruth, seemed like OP could have composed it, but I was unable to reply as TheTruth seems to have blocked sending of PM's to him(her)self.

Comment

I smell conspiracy.
                          And an email ring.
                          Space intentionally left blank

Comment

I deleted mine with out reading it....

TDU
                            I have my own little world.....but it's okay......they know me here

Comment

I got one too but quite honestly thought it was some kid trying to play smart.
                              Applying for AD.com refugee status...

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ~ WOW, what a ride~!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X