How to party and not get caught?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to party and not get caught?

Hey guys, I have this friend at my house and their leaving in a few days. However, We want to get some beer and have some fun... Anyways, Mom and Dad are home and are always around, making this fun occasion seem impossible! Anyways, do you have any ideas on how I can accomplish this goal with out getting caught... Can't stay out all night... back by 12:30-1am max. Any Ideas?

Clovis, I know you know how to do things like this! Help Please!

DeltaASA16

Would your problem be "underage drinking" or "parents" or both?

Comment

Just parents and finding a spot. I have hookups so getting it isn't a problem. Also, whats some fun stuff to do while drinking? Drinking games?

DeltaASA16

Comment

None of you friends have an empty house for the night? Since it's warm outside a patio party is good (saves the house from getting damaged). Anybody got a cottage?
        Both my brother and one of my sisters have 16, 17 and 18 year old sons and they allow them to have a couple of drinks around the house (and their friends too) as its better to have them around the house (in the rec room or on the patio) than out on the street or in the car. The drinking age here is 19.
        3/4 of the problem is gettin a place eh.

Comment

Make not getting caught a secondary issue. First establish a DD.
          Have fun.
          Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

We had a wild one here at the beach house last night (like 30 people, half of which I met on the beach the night before).. Here's a good party tip.. Keep the women to men ratio at least 5 to 1.

That way you have a far better chance of ending up with a girl so you won't be stuck playing pocket pool with yourself.

"You can run but you'll die tired."
            Semper Fidelis
            United States Marine Corp !

Comment

HaHa I forgot how much fun it was to be that age just go for getting caught isn't all that bad.

Comment

Why this mandatory association between alcohol (usually in combination with sex) and having fun?

Can't you try to have fun without getting drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by jwenting
                  Why this mandatory association between alcohol (usually in combination with sex) and having fun?

Can't you try to have fun without getting drunk?
                  Yes, but booze and sex make it better!!!

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Hey guys, some great resoposes! Taking many into consideration!

Well, last night was kind of a warm up for tonight. We got out hands on a screwdriver (vodka and orangejuice) and some cigars but tonight were gonna try and get the beer!

DeltaASA16

Comment

Finding a place is pretty tough, I guess. I second the patio idea....when my class went vacationing in Europe, all of us would go out every night and have some italian beer or crap. They had cigars, but I didn't touch the crap...

If you don't ahve a patio, just tell them you're going to a football game or something of teh sort, drive a bit away to a LARGE park, and have fun there. We have this dam near our place with 'private isolated garden gazebos available for the public' that my friends have used a few times.... I presume this is night, so you shouldn't get caught by anyone....only down side is that there are no rooms...

Comment

Brown bag your stuff and go out. Walk along some low use streets or go to a park. Everyone does that here. If you don't want 50 beer bottles around after you're wasted, try getting a bottle of Bacardi 151. At 75.5% it burns a little but tastes awesome. After 5 shots and to half and halfs with coke I was absolutley dead. Awesome.

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                          Brown bag your stuff and go out. Walk along some low use streets or go to a park. Everyone does that here. If you don't want 50 beer bottles around after you're wasted, try getting a bottle of Bacardi 151. At 75.5% it burns a little but tastes awesome. After 5 shots and to half and halfs with coke I was absolutley dead. Awesome.

-Clovis
                          75.5%!!!!!!

Holy s**t!!!

That ain't booze, that's pure rubbing alcohol!!!

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Working...
                          X