Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Brother is here and well !! And watch out !!! He's also lost his sense of humor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BA747-436
    replied
    Oh the conspiracy theories lol

Leave a comment:

• Carlos G.
    replied
    Look what Wikipedia has to say about Airdisaster.com:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airdisaster.com

Couldn't help but smile...

Leave a comment:

• aardvark2zz
    replied
    WATCH OUT FOR YOUR SMILEYS.

Now Big Brother is removing the smileys in posts !!

Oh the inhumanity.

Leave a comment:

• el
    replied
    Originally posted by Kjell Engkrog
    Nah, just a case of too much international travel. I will freely admit that there have been occasions where I have gone thru tax-free without picking up anything at all. I have since been cured of that, but the booze-cabinet is loaded to the plimsoll mark.

Cheers,
    You'll be having a visitor soon to relief you from any surplus liquids.

Leave a comment:

• Optimus Prime
    replied
    Originally posted by Digger
    All you had to say was "indeed".
    Concur

Leave a comment:

• Digger
    replied
    Originally posted by Optimus Prime
    Take a look at the url in your browser. Welcome to JP.net
    All you had to say was "indeed".

Leave a comment:

• Kjell Engkrog
    replied
    Nah, just a case of too much international travel. I will freely admit that there have been occasions where I have gone thru tax-free without picking up anything at all. I have since been cured of that, but the booze-cabinet is loaded to the plimsoll mark.

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• el
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine
    As for Kjell touching your (my) duty-free allowance. Fat chance.
    Per
    Civil war in Norway?

Leave a comment:

• TheRealAncientMarine
    replied
    Originally posted by el
    After embarassing the entire Norwegian nation I would not expect to even come close to a mountain cabin. Kjell would have me skinned long before that (and most probably confiscate the duty-free allowance in the process).
    We have a very good sense of humour, we normally laugh our enemies head off. As for Kjell touching your (my) duty-free allowance. Fat chance.
    Per

Leave a comment:

• Optimus Prime
    replied
    Originally posted by ptbodale
    Damn, I have enough of them at work.
    Are you Giles?

Leave a comment:

• el
    replied
    I don't rob. I request politely while informing the guest in question that the walk to the nearest aiport is about 36 hours via the closed mountain pass and 48 hours via the open road. Weather depending, off course.
    Per
    After embarassing the entire Norwegian nation I would not expect to even come close to a mountain cabin. Kjell would have me skinned long before that (and most probably confiscate the duty-free allowance in the process).

Leave a comment:

• Optimus Prime
    replied
    Want to swap for a few weeks? Me sun, you ski and freeze? Probably heading to Dominican Republic this May, my sister has an apartment there. Need sun and warm waters to dive in, soon. Brrrrrrrrrr.
    Per
    Actually the quinta is pretty cold (not polar cold). It was 5.6c in the evening last weekend

Leave a comment:

• Optimus Prime
    replied
    Originally posted by Digger
    I take it that the poll results that led to your leaving AD forever are no longer valid ?
    Take a look at the url in your browser. Welcome to JP.net

Leave a comment:

• TheRealAncientMarine
    replied
    Originally posted by el
    Rest assured, I don't have it. If I had it I wouldn't post it anyway, as I don't like to be kicked out of countries (of course only after being robbed of my duty-freee allowance).
    I don't rob. I request politely while informing the guest in question that the walk to the nearest aiport is about 36 hours via the closed mountain pass and 48 hours via the open road. Weather depending, off course.
    Per

Leave a comment:

• el
    replied
    Originally posted by Kjell Engkrog

Not so sure what that seth effrican may do though......
    Rest assured, I don't have it. If I had it I wouldn't post it anyway, as I don't like to be kicked out of countries (of course only after being robbed of my duty-freee allowance).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X