Username & Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine
    One of my hidden talents. The things you learnt at AD.com.
    Funny thing about ADC, most questions asked and problems raised received an answer and often a sollution. I hope this tradition will continue here. Quite a number of knowledgeable people amongst those refugees, and no, I don't count myself amongst them. Don't let their posting style in the OTF fool you.
    Per
    It's hard not to be fooled when that's the only place a majority of them ever post.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
      It's hard not to be fooled when that's the only place a majority of them ever post.
      Don't confuse where we put the majority of our posts with where the majority of us only post.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Bottle
        Don't confuse where we put the majority of our posts with where the majority of us only post.
        Well spoken.

I think were approaching #6 inevitably...

Rattler
        AD.info? Rings a bell somehow...

Comment

Originally posted by z740
          Here we go again. No, the only way to jack it up is to post a whole lot, which you ADers seem to have no problem doing...

-Chris
          I'm a Brit, ironing is genetic.

Comment

Indeed, here we go again. Robert is joking and el was joking about being worried about his post count. I really doubt there is a single person from the old forum (at least among those who have made it over) who gives a crap about post totals.

Except maybe Multman.
            Concur

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
              I can't see any problem in that just because one are letting another member knows their option. ?
              oooo while you're here, can you bring your old avatar back?
              I went to show it to my boyfriend, but it was gone
              Asylum seeker
              AD.com refugee since 18/01/2008

Comment

Originally posted by ~InsertNameHere~
                oooo while you're here, can you bring your old avatar back?
                I went to show it to my boyfriend, but it was gone

Sure... Mr. Cosby is back.. !
                Last edited by MaxPower; 2008-01-22, 04:21.
                Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Sure... Mr. Cosby is back.. !
                  ok, keep it there - he's at work at the moment
                  Asylum seeker
                  AD.com refugee since 18/01/2008

Comment

Is max a mod now? Yikes!

Comment

^^Sorry for the deletion. Bad comment ! *

Come on Emu, give it a rest.

My answer to your question is no.

Get off my back, dude. Lets just burry that, Please.

On a serious note, How's it going with your pilot training - read in another thread, you were training for the CRJ700. You're not an instructor anymore ?
                      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Indeed, here we go again. Robert is joking and el was joking about being worried about his post count. I really doubt there is a single person from the old forum (at least among those who have made it over) who gives a crap about post totals.

Except maybe Multman.
                        Anybody remember how many DH had toward the end? I seem to remember over 22,000, and that was after his OTF posts dropped way down. And I am pretty sure he will forever hold the record for posting from more obscure countries than anyone else ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Spike
                          Anybody remember how many DH had toward the end? I seem to remember over 22,000, and that was after his OTF posts dropped way down. And I am pretty sure he will forever hold the record for posting from more obscure countries than anyone else ever.
                          I'm pretty sure he was still between 22-23K.

Comment

Originally posted by Spike
                            Yep. He holds the record for checking in from the most different locations. We recorded 2622 different ones. We probably missed a few.
                            Don
                            Standard practice for managers around the world:
                            Ready - Fire - Aim! DAMN! Missed again!

Comment

Originally posted by Dmmoore
                              Yep. He holds the record for checking in from the most different locations. We recorded 2622 different ones. We probably missed a few.
                              Not all of those were different locations, Don. He probably has at least one broadband connection that utlizes dynamic IP. I believe you also clocked me as checking in from over 300 locations, but I can assure you that's not the case.

Comment

^^Sorry for the deletion. Bad comment ! *

Come on Emu, give it a rest.

My answer to your question is no.

Get off my back, dude. Lets just burry that, Please.

On a serious note, How's it going with your pilot training - read in another thread, you were training for the CRJ700. You're not an instructor anymore ?
                                I'm just messin with you man, relax. Yeah, currently one sim away from my CRJ200 checkride. After that I begin the week long course for 700 differences and then I get to start scaring passengers.

Comment

Working...
                                X