Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook screw up any one experiencing it too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook screw up any one experiencing it too?

Logged in a while ago and checked my inbox, got a surprise, account opened up of a cute looking guy, could see everything all his private messages etc. tried to log off and in again repeatedly but everytime same result. tries to let him know but the message didnt get posted.

Never happened to me....

You avatar is freaking me out...that is a big harry man........
    My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

I don't get it... How does this relate to AD.com?
      One who got away

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN
        account opened up of a cute looking guy
        You mean the one in your avatar?

Well, everything is working fine here.... Have you contacted the Facebook staff yet and told them about this problem?

Originally posted by Flying Bear
        Who said that??

Comment

What big hairy men and AD dont go hand in hand?

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
            What big hairy men and AD dont go hand in hand?
            That would be Per (TheRealAncientMarine) in his former life.
            warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

You have approached Andy Toop levels of sublimeness with that comment. Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN
                Logged in a while ago and checked my inbox, got a surprise, account opened up of a cute looking guy, could see everything all his private messages etc. tried to log off and in again repeatedly but everytime same result. tries to let him know but the message didnt get posted.
                What's happening? You go to log in to your account but it logs in to my account instead?
                ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

LUNN I have one thing to say to your avatar.
                  "HOO HAH, OOO AH!"

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                    LUNN I have one thing to say to your avatar.
                    "HOO HAH, OOO AH!"
                    Very nicely put Jordan! Now we sit in silence and wait for the AD refugees to post All over the thread.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                      Now we sit in silence and wait for the AD refugees to post All over the thread.
                      Unfortunately... this gets really booring and even annoying... where did the old jp.net go ? I miss the old fun in the OTF

But hey the jokes made by refugees are so funny...

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                        Unfortunately... this gets really booring and even annoying... where did the old jp.net go ? I miss the old fun in the OTF
                        Why don't you give it a go then? Maybe the refugees could laugh about it as well?

Comment

Originally posted by el
                          Why don't you give it a go then? Maybe the refugees could laugh about it as well?
                          I don't have the sense of humour that you guys do. Which is probably why I don't find your jokes funny. We had out jokes, you had yours. You came here and flooded us with hundreds of your ad threads, killing our joke threads. It really isn't funny to visit jp.net to find 30 new threads in the OTF, yet you don't understand the point of any of them...
                          Not to sound mean, just my opinion as a 'original' jp.neter

Comment

Haven't you noticed the OTF pretty much dead in the past few weeks?

Something is always better than nothing at all... at least for now.

Comment

I don't have the sense of humour that you guys do. Which is probably why I don't find your jokes funny. We had out jokes, you had yours. You came here and flooded us with hundreds of your ad threads, killing our joke threads. It really isn't funny to visit jp.net to find 30 new threads in the OTF, yet you don't understand the point of any of them...
                              Not to sound mean, just my opinion as a 'original' jp.neter
                              Fair enough. I find you guys have taken it quite well anyway. I wouldn't have found it funny if it had worked the other way round. I would have been slightly annoyed to say the least. I am sure this will sort itself out once we refugees know the originals and get to know their sense of humour and vice versa.

Just bear with us.

Comment

Working...
                              X