• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheRealAncientMarine
    replied
    Originally posted by Lomcevak
    That sounds like Finland, somehow.
    Must be the sauna/snow thing. I think our Tylo sauna is made in Finland?
    Per

Leave a comment:

• Lomcevak
    replied
    That sounds like Finland, somehow.

Leave a comment:

• ancient mariner
    replied
    Originally posted by Lomcevak
    Actually, if you mix the milk and cognac, you would not be the first one to do so, whether on purpose or not.
    Correct, a favourite of mine whenever I feel an imaginary cold coming up.
    Bring full fat milk to boiling.
    Add best quality honey till your teeth ache.
    Add medium quality Cognac, V.S. will do, till you would have felt embarrased if it wasn't yours.
    Springle freshly ground cinnamon on top

Best enjoyed in the sauna in company of members of the opposite sex. Add some herbal oil to the water for the oven, turn down the light and put on some soft music.

Then jump into the snow directly from the sauna and totally ruin the effects of both the Cognac and the carefully prepared and thought out sauna session. Family jewels covered in snow are useless and hardly visible.
    Per

Leave a comment:

• Lomcevak
    replied
    Actually, if you mix the milk and cognac, you would not be the first one to do so, whether on purpose or not.

Leave a comment:

• el
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine
    Thank you guys. Having a hard time deciding.
    Milk, Cognac................milk, Cognac. Cognac, milk. Cognac...............Cognac.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I need time.
    Per
    I see, you personal disorder has solved itself. I would suggest having a glass of fine Akkevit to aid the decsion.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealAncientMarine
    replied
    Thank you guys. Having a hard time deciding.
    Milk, Cognac................milk, Cognac. Cognac, milk. Cognac...............Cognac.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I need time.
    Per

Leave a comment:

• el
    replied
    Originally posted by Kjell Engkrog
    Can`t hold your wine, eh?

Okay if I send the hired help?

(Actually, I am starting to regret the reference to those pants, in fear of someone posting that pic again. My opthometrist is rich enough already)

Cheers,
    Yes, please. If you speed her up, she might be able to catch the LH flight leaving FRA at 22.30 or thereabouts. She might bring all the unused alcoholic beverages from a certain Norwegian cabin along as well.

Leave a comment:

• Kjell Engkrog
    replied
    Can`t hold your wine, eh?

Okay if I send the hired help?

(Actually, I am starting to regret the reference to those pants, in fear of someone posting that pic again. My opthometrist is rich enough already)

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• el
    replied
    If the dog put on psychedelic pants, he`d be a perfect lookalike.

Cheers,
    Thanks very much, Kjell. Would you mind coming over and cleaning up my keyboard and screen. It's full of wine.

Leave a comment:

• Kjell Engkrog
    replied
    If the dog put on psychedelic pants, he`d be a perfect lookalike.

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• Half Bottle
    replied
    Knowing that the poor brave soul is fighting snow and winds to get to damsels in distress in his cabin as we speak, I somehow think this is more apt as his avatar

As for the "poetic licence" in his introduce yourself message, I think he had to swim through the fountain of youth to get to these shores. He`ll grow up in no time, I`m sure.

Cheers,
    Perfect avatar for Per, although I think the dog has shaved more recently.

Leave a comment:

• Kjell Engkrog
    replied
    Knowing that the poor brave soul is fighting snow and winds to get to damsels in distress in his cabin as we speak, I somehow think this is more apt as his avatar

As for the "poetic licence" in his introduce yourself message, I think he had to swim through the fountain of youth to get to these shores. He`ll grow up in no time, I`m sure.

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• el
    started a topic FAO Per

FAO Per

Originally Posted by TheRealAncientMarine
    I'm the Real Ancient Marine(r), Per for short. I'm young, handsome and interested in botanical activities. I'm a health freak and as such I don't smoke or drink any alcohol. I am also a vegetarian.
    In my spare time I dance ballet when I'm not participating in a knitting circle. Norway is just soo cold and we need a lot of woolen sweaters and mittens.
    I hope we can all be friends and I so look forward to become better aquinted with you chaps.

Too-de-loo.
    Per
    I see you don't have an avatar yet. Considering you new found qualities may I humbly suggest the following:

You're welcome, per.

Cheers, Per. I am having a very nice glass of Blaauwklippen Zinfandel right now. I hope you do enjoy your glass of milk.

Working...
X