NFL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoffs

I distinctly remember predicting the Patriots would win by 9 on the old forum.

Originally posted by Half Bottle
    Well, since the old forum crashed, I hope they found somewhere else to play. It'd be a bummer if they had to cancel the game...

Comment

Originally posted by Digger
      Well, since the old forum crashed, I hope they found somewhere else to play. It'd be a bummer if they had to cancel the game...
      Frigging pedant.

Comment

Do you think you can recall your predictions for the game at the frozen tundra before it begins?

Comment

I don't care what the spread was....the Patriots won! WOOO HOOO!
          Applying for AD.com refugee status...

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ~ WOW, what a ride~!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre
            Do you think you can recall your predictions for the game at the frozen tundra before it begins?
            Sure, Packers lose 23-20.

Comment

Originally posted by sindeewell
              I don't care what the spread was....the Patriots won! WOOO HOOO!
              They better have. Sure would have been p!ssed to see them lose the very next game after those a-holes eliminated the Jags .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                They better have. Sure would have been p!ssed to see them lose the very next game after those a-holes eliminated the Jags .
                I actually had to listen to the first 3 quarters on Sirius Radio as I was driving back from Ottawa this afternoon. It was painful for me...I kept switching the channel...just to give my heart a little reprieve. I got to see the last quarter where Brady FINALLY seemed to get his act together!

My money is on the Packers tonight too.
                Applying for AD.com refugee status...

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ~ WOW, what a ride~!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                  I know, it was a sad day in my life too. I'm sure Asmir is still having a breakdown.

-Chris

Comment

Sure, Packers 24-13.
                    I wouldn't have disagreed, but the Pack looked like shit tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre
                      I wouldn't have disagreed, but the Pack looked like shit tonight.
                      Hey, I nailed it! Why'd you change my quote, Sabre?

Comment

Go Pats! I've been a Pats fan before all these superbowl victories, and its great to see them in this light. Wish I could say the same for my other 2 favorite teams, Niners and Vikings, but things don't look too well...and haven't for years.
                        sigpic
                        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                          Go Pats! I've been a Pats fan before all these superbowl victories, and its great to see them in this light. Wish I could say the same for my other 2 favorite teams, Niners and Vikings, but things don't look too well...and haven't for years.
                          Well Mr Krunk,

Being from the 415 (actually 650) should let you know that Tom Brady was eduacated in Daly City and played right up the hill from you (on the other city of dead people city)

Now that being said please explain something to me how can you have 3 favorite teams?
                          Proudly serving WTF comments since 2004

Comment

It was sad to see the Chargers sputter out in the second half but with the injuries they had they played a heck of a game!

Giants D (the ones that kept me in contention in the AD.com fantasy league) will hassle brady enough to keep the game close but I predict the Patriots by 11
                            Proudly serving WTF comments since 2004

Comment

Working...
                            X