Redneckism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pipe
    Everybody has his passion, and I respect yours. But about that "secondary status as [your] toy" we´ll talk in four years when you´ve grown sick of the bills at the gas stations and garages.

Pipe
    The bill at the gas station is the only reason I would retire it from daily driving (that and I want to keep the salt off it). Only thing I've had go bad on it after a lot of abuse is the viscous fan clutch (understandable, since the fan gets submerged often and puts a heavy load on the clutch). $40 or $50 part and about half an hour under the hood. Piece of cake. Now if you'll excuse me I have my first meeting of the semester with the Purdue Flight Team, followed by a hot date. (Life's good sometimes. )
    ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad1711
      The bill at the gas station is the only reason I would retire it from daily driving (that and I want to keep the salt off it). Only thing I've had go bad on it after a lot of abuse is the viscous fan clutch (understandable, since the fan gets submerged often and puts a heavy load on the clutch). $40 or $50 part and about half an hour under the hood. Piece of cake. Now if you'll excuse me I have my first meeting of the semester with the Purdue Flight Team, followed by a hot date. (Life's good sometimes. )
      Nice Evening. Trust a man on the brink of his midlife crisis: Pay her dinner, it´s an ............... investment.
      Res Severa Verum Gaudium

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
        Change any to most and I think that is what he was saying
        Yep.

Buy me an Audi and I will give it a test

I have pulled an F-150 out of a ditch, driven through snow that was a couple inches from being over the hood, pulled over 1000lbs up a steep hill in the middle of winter with no sand on the road, plow through two foot snow drifts in whiteout conditions, etc. The Subaru kicks butt.
        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
          Once again, all German cars pwn

My dad and my mom own Chryslers and those are the biggest pieces of crap I've seen in ma life...
          You are aware the 300C is based on Mercedes Benz Architecture?

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
            You are aware the 300C is based on Mercedes Benz Architecture?
            Yeah, as well as the Bentley Flying Spur.
            I said it looks nice, but the engine is sucky.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
              Yeah, as well as the Bentley Flying Spur.
              Incorrect.
              VW were at the helm when this model was produced.

DF

Comment

WTF did my post go?

Comment

Working...
                X