Post Counts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Telling.

It's a matter of which 'Richard' takes priority then.
    Lmao
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Re pkonowroki's picture....
      Not enough hours in the day to get that post count!
      Ad Astera
      "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by sindeewell
        Ummmm.... I don't have a dick
        If I did understood you correctly you were talking about a strap-on in another thread. So what's it now?
        warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

One still wonders how it feels to lose over 22,000 posts, many of them very technical. One continues to hope that he will wander in here sometime.

Maybe he will bring EZ Jack with him. Longtime since we heard from him.

Comment

Originally posted by winglets
            Boob size, maybe??
            Winglets, you're shocking me.

This migration must have caused some personality disorders. Per is drinking milk and picking flowers, etc. and now you of all?

Comment

Originally posted by ~InsertNameHere~
              I do
              Is he a couch potatoe?

Comment

Originally posted by sindeewell
                Ummmm.... I don't have a dick
                Shirlina?
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hilton
                  Is he a couch potatoe?
                  Only when threatened with a strap-on.

Comment

Originally posted by el
                    Winglets, you're shocking me.

This migration must have caused some personality disorders. Per is drinking milk and picking flowers, etc. and now you of all?
                    I'm not picking flowers. That would not be nice. I admire and smell them and then I talk to them. Bright little things they are.
                    Never underestimate librarians. I have read books about those, I really have. Cheap paperbacks with large fonts, but books none the less.
                    Per
                    Ancient Mariner
                    Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine
                      I'm not picking flowers. That would not be nice. I admire and smell them and then I talk to them. Bright little things they are.
                      Never underestimate librarians. I have read books about those, I really have. Cheap paperbacks with large fonts, but books none the less.
                      Per

Comment

Got milk?

Comment

It's not the size of your post count, it's what you do with it... so I'm told.
                          AD.newcomer - Where the hell is my FEMA trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi Steve
                            And exactly what would you suggest that the "post counters" do with theirs, Steve?
                            Per
                            Ancient Mariner

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi Steve
                              It's a penis envy thing with some guys, however we all know its not the size of the gun, it's the velocity of the bullet that counts.

Who cares about the post count especially if you have a high number and nothing contructive to say?

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                                It's a penis envy thing with some guys, however we all know its not the size of the gun, it's the velocity of the bullet that counts.

Who cares about the post count especially if you have a high number and nothing contructive to say?
                                No disturbances, please. I'm busy increasing my post cunt.
                                Per
                                Ancient Mariner

Comment

Working...
                                X