No announcement yet.

Dating Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The perfect solution is to just walk the tab...

Comment

Originally posted by einesellesenie
      You paid them dinner in Santos? What a gentleman...
      Oh, but I did! An in Rio, Fortaleza (?), Recife, Bahia and so on. Traded up and down that cost for 12 months and spent a lot of time ashore.
      My father taught me to treat every female as a lady, regardless of profession and I did ever since.
      Per
      Ancient Mariner
      Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

Well, this is what worked on me ...

"Now that I've paid for this dinner, would you like me to put your body through some unusual attitudes?".
        Melissa* PPL SEL
        Official Winner of the ASF Aviation Safety Quiz 2006

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine
          Oh, but I did! An in Rio, Fortaleza (?), Recife, Bahia and so on. Traded up and down that cost for 12 months and spent a lot of time ashore.
          My father taught me to treat every female as a lady, regardless of profession and I did ever since.
          Per
          Well, now that you tell us, I´ve indeed seen some grown-ups with an amazing resemblance to you during my trips around the country.

Pipe
          Res Severa Verum Gaudium

Comment

Originally posted by flyboy2548m
            I can't let a woman pay for dinner, none of it. I couldn't live with myself if I did. If that makes her uncomfortable, that's her problem.
            {checkmark} (Since this thread demonstrates that we are turning into anet anyway)

I wouldn't let a date pay. If she's such an extreme feminist that she can't handle it, or she is someone who only thinks you are doing it as a means to getting some, she's probably not the kind of girl you want to be with.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipe
              Well, now that you tell us, I´ve indeed seen some grown-ups with an amazing resemblance to you during my trips around the country.

Pipe

I've notice some unusual blue-eyed, bearded kids around with a bottle of cachaça on their hands too... None were driving a Nissan through the snow, though...
              Signature removed by admins.

Comment

I don't think you'd have to be a particularly "extreme feminist" to object to a man who thinks he'll decide what to "let" you do. Just born any time after the reign of Queen Victoria...

Comment

Tell your friend he needs to learn to pay the bill, jerk off, and suffer in silence like men have done for thousands of years. It builds character.
                  Parlour Talker Extraordinaire

Comment

I didn't know that built character. I must be one hell of a guy by now.

Comment

Originally posted by einesellesenie
                      I've notice some unusual blue-eyed, bearded kids around with a bottle of cachaça on their hands too... None were driving a Nissan through the snow, though...
                      I'm brown-eyed, dark haired (well) and more often than not addressed in Spanish. If those kids are related to me they would be my grand children. I spent time in Brasil in '69-'70.
                      Per
                      Ancient Mariner
                      Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

If you get married, you can pay for the drinks, the dinner, and the parking, and still not get laid. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal
                          If you get married, you can pay for the drinks, the dinner, and the parking, and still not get laid. Hope this helps.
                          Thanks, figured that out.

That's why I said - the good old times.
                          warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine
                            I'm brown-eyed, dark haired (well) and more often than not addressed in Spanish. If those kids are related to me they would be my grand children. I spent time in Brasil in '69-'70.
                            Per
                            Bolding and underlining mine.
                            I'm glad you included the parenthetical clarification!

At one time I had brown hair. On my last passport my hair color was listed as GONE!

My grandfather said he had three different hair styles during his life. Parted, unparted and departed. I have faithfully followed suit!
                            Don
                            Standard practice for managers around the world:
                            Ready - Fire - Aim! DAMN! Missed again!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi Steve
                              or she insists on paying half, because she doesn't want to feel obligated to you and REALLY doesn't want to have to fend off a fumbled grope-fest in an open-top jeep.
                              Man you haven't lived until you've done that in 40 degree weather.
                              ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by Melissa
                                Well, this is what worked on me ...

"Now that I've paid for this dinner, would you like me to put your body through some unusual attitudes?".
                                Well I can't afford to take every first or second date for a $100 hamburger, so that has to wait a little bit.
                                ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
                                X