Dating Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el
    Right, a sedan is so much more discreet.
    I don't know about sedans, but Honda Civics in parking garages really aren't much fun.
    ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad1711
      Well I can't afford to take every first or second date for a $100 hamburger, so that has to wait a little bit.
      Well, nowadays I'm the one putting him in unusual attitudes .. but we've upgraded to $100 BBQ.
      Melissa* PPL SEL
      Official Winner of the ASF Aviation Safety Quiz 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melissa
        Well, nowadays I'm the one putting him in unusual attitudes .. but we've upgraded to $100 BBQ.
        Great. Now I'm gonna have to have ribs tonight. Not exactly a good meal on a date.
        ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I don't know about sedans, but Honda Civics in parking garages really aren't much fun.
          Ever tried a beetle - now that is bad.
          warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

Any girl I went to lunch or dinner with usually I paid for it.

If it was a quick lunch with a girl who is a friend usually we split.

If I ask the girl to go with me, I pay.

Alex
            Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by ATrude777
              If I ask the girl to go with me, I pay.
              Alex
              And pay and pay and pay eh Alex. You shouldn't have trouble with the ladies anyway eh

Comment

And you thought a CADDY was a useless car. What a "Back Seat."
                Don
                Standard practice for managers around the world:
                Ready - Fire - Aim! DAMN! Missed again!

Comment

Back seat of a Cessna 172 also works, but the front seat requires skinny and fit.

Especially if while flying.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomcevak
                    Back seat of a Cessna 172 also works, but the front seat requires skinny and fit.

Especially if while flying.
                    Back seat is probably even more challenging if you're the one flying.

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Hope it works out a little better for you.

Comment

Originally posted by el
                          Hehe.

I always pay - that's how I was brought up. But then, I never invited women for dinner where I didn't get laid afterwards.

(to make that clear, HB and Sindeewell: in my former life)
                          So what you're saying el that if I ever make it to CPT I have to pick up the tab for dinner?
                          Applying for AD.com refugee status...

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ~ WOW, what a ride~!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal
                            If you get married, you can pay for the drinks, the dinner, and the parking, and still not get laid. Hope this helps.
                            Originally posted by el
                            Thanks, figured that out.

That's why I said - the good old times.
                            Its not like that with EVERYONE....My hubby pays probably 75% of the time and still gets laid (yeah, by ME!!!). I pay the other 25% of the time...and I get laid...by him. But then again, I'm just your typical horny Canadian girl trying to keep warm.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ~ WOW, what a ride~!!!"

Comment

Too bad MM isn't here to back you up on that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by sindeewell
                                So what you're saying el that if I ever make it to CPT I have to pick up the tab for dinner?
                                I would invite you over for a Braai (for non-South African that means BBQ) and as most probably Mr. Sindeewell would be present I would not expect anything in return (not even a duty-free allowance as these people in the Northern parts of Europe expect).

BTW: I thought I mentioned in my former life - these times are long gone.
                                warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

Working...
                                X