Dating Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sindeewell
    Its not like that with EVERYONE....My hubby pays probably 75% of the time and still gets laid (yeah, by ME!!!). I pay the other 25% of the time...and I get laid...by him. But then again, I'm just your typical horny Canadian girl trying to keep warm.
    Sounds like a pretty satisfying (sic!) solution to me.
    warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

Originally posted by el
      Sounds like a pretty satisfying (sic!) solution to me.
      Satisfying indeed...also an excellent heat source!
      Applying for AD.com refugee status...

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ~ WOW, what a ride~!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by el
        I would invite you over for a Braai (for non-South African that means BBQ) and as most probably Mr. Sindeewell would be present I would not expect anything in return (not even a duty-free allowance as these people in the Northern parts of Europe expect).

BTW: I thought I mentioned in my former life - these times are long gone.
        Greatly appreciated my friend...and though you would not expect anything in return, I'm sure I could provide you with a token of Canadian appreciation.

(all of our "former lives" were long ago el!)

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ~ WOW, what a ride~!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
          And pay and pay and pay eh Alex. You shouldn't have trouble with the ladies anyway eh

and pay and pay and pay indeed!

I don't have trouble with the ladies, they never come around me in the first place!

Alex
          Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by sindeewell
            Greatly appreciated my friend...and though you would not expect anything in return, I'm sure I could provide you with a token of Canadian appreciation.

(all of our "former lives" were long ago el!)
            Your enchanting company will be more than enough.

Promise: I won't take you to a Starbucks either - there are none in South Africa.
            warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

In the course of our relationship, my lady has paid for me twice, both just little shitty places(KFC and the movies), but both times I felt like shit afterwards. Did it to make her happy, but I really like being the one paying for her.

Funny how she never offers to pay when we go somewhere nice.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                In the course of our relationship, my lady has paid for me twice, both just little shitty places(KFC and the movies), but both times I felt like shit afterwards. Did it to make her happy, but I really like being the one paying for her.

Funny how she never offers to pay when we go somewhere nice.
                Who's paying for the wedding?

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
                  Who's paying for the wedding?
                  Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by ATrude777

I don't have trouble with the ladies, they never come around me in the first place!

Alex
                    You and me both
                    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                      http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?e...12X18632&key=1
                      Hope it works out a little better for you.
                      If you're gonna win a Darwin Award, that's the way to do it!

Comment

Originally posted by el
                        Your enchanting company will be more than enough.

Promise: I won't take you to a Starbucks either - there are none in South Africa.
                        Especially if I'm costumed as a "Mistress" eh el?
                        Glad it won't be a Starbucks - I don't drink coffee though I have it on good authority (who else takes ladies to Starbucks?) that they do serve tea & hot chocolate....

Comment

I have no problem with women.
                          My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
                            I have no problem with women.
                            Stud....I've witnessed him in the pubs guys. He is smoooooth.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                              Stud....I've witnessed him in the pubs guys. He is smoooooth.
                              Take note, Braddd....You can learn my young suave!
                              My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

......be bloody nice, just to see a woman where I have to work....

TDU
                                I have my own little world.....but it's okay......they know me here

Comment

Working...
                                X