No announcement yet.

Let's help Brad get a date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am deaf so I need to read lips, open your legs woman!

Alex
    Last edited by ATrude777; 2008-01-23, 19:26. Reason: As Per Request :-D
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by ATrude777
      I am deaf so I need to read lips, open your legs?

Alex
      Alex, I now have coffee in places where it does not belong. My nose is one of them,
      May I however suggest that you switch the ? to an ! Women like to be ordered, not asked.
      Per
      Ancient Mariner
      Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad1711
        I did, but she wanted to do the tip so I let her.
        Not bad, but why didn't she want the shaft?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Bottle
          Not bad, but why didn't she want the shaft?
          Enough. I'm sick an tired of sticky, sugary coffe in my keyboard and on my monitor, office window, floor and person. Besides strong coffee etches the inside of my nostrils.
          Behave or I'll call Don and he's much taller than I am and besides he's a mod, so there!
          Per II
          Ancient Mariner
          Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

Lets do it quickly, I hear your Dad

Comment

"I'm now an English major at Purdue; care to come back to my place for a little Dickens?"

Comment

Originally posted by NewSowBreath
                "I'm now an English major at Purdue; care to come back to my place for a little Dickens?"
                To be followed by some cummings?

Comment

Not sure what you're getting at there, boss, but I got out of engineering a while ago.

I'm Brad, but I have a brother named Rob. I'm an aeronautical engineering technology student at Purdue University,
                  ?

Comment

Originally posted by fors43
                    ?
                    "I have a split personality, care for a threesome?"

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                      Lets do it quickly, I hear your Dad
                      I'm sorry, but I can't resist correcting this one. It should be:
                      Originally posted by ptbodale
                      Let's do it quickly, I hear your Dad.
                      Melissa* PPL SEL
                      Official Winner of the ASF Aviation Safety Quiz 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melissa
                        I'm sorry, but I can't resist correcting this one. It should be:
                        uh uh.

Oh no, you did'nt ...!!!....
                        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

At least it wasn't "I hear you're Dad". That would be much more disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine
                            Alex, I now have coffee in places where it does not belong. My nose is one of them,
                            May I however suggest that you switch the ? to an ! Women like to be ordered, not asked.
                            Per

Your request is my command

Alex
                            Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by NewSowBreath
                              That's great

Originally posted by fors43
                              ?
                              Key word is "technology". I started out in College of Engineering, School of Aeronautics and Astronautics. However after three semesters of that and ROTC, I was ready to kill myself. I am now in the College of Technology, School of Aviation Technology. I'm studying Aeronautical Technology, which will soon be "Aeronautical Engineering Technology" once ABET finishes up their paperwork.

The aeronautical technology program is an academically-oriented program leading towards a bachelor of science degree in aviation technology. Technical courses consist of both classroom and laboratory instruction. Course content during the first two years includes fundamentals of aircraft science, electrical systems, and aircraft materials, and production processes. The construction, repair, and airworthiness inspection of conventional metal and composite structure aircraft is covered during the third and fourth years as well as the design, operation, and overhaul of piston and gas turbine engines. An associate of science degree is available after successful completion of the first two years of the plan of study.

Courses such as algebra and trigonometry, economics, calculus, computer graphics, and English composition are required for the AS degree. During the third and fourth years the student will take courses in communication, statistics, and management to supplement his/her aviation courses.

Included in the aeronautical technology program are a number of courses approved by the Federal Aviation Administration as satisfying the requirements of a aviation maintenance technician school. Upon completion of these courses, the student is eligible to take the comprehensive written, oral, and practical examinations for the FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic certificates. These certificates are recognized throughout the aviation industry as evidence that the holder has acquired a high level of technical knowledge and skill. In addition, the certificates are required for those having the need to perform aircraft maintenance.
                              I'm starting to work on my instrument, and will probably continue with commercial and multi after that. But in case flying for a career doesn't work out, I'm gearing to do something like Don in either maintenance managment, construction processes development, flight testing, etc. Only about 20% of people in the program actually go on to work as the bolt-turning A&Ps, and those are the guys who do the two year Associate's program. The rest do something similar to what I'm trying for.
                              ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I'm starting to work on my instrument....
                                Hey, now that's a great opening line! See, you're good at this!

Comment

Working...
                                X