Office Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office Email

So does anyone else have that one person at your job who dosen't quite know how to use the office email system, and every once in a while you get an email from them that is addressed to the whole department, regarding a topic you have absolutely no clue about?

Just wondering...

Keep in mind that I'm a dead President and all that, But if I was around for this whole Email thing, I'd like you to delete all the crap that I would get in forwarded Emails.

"this mail forwarder to:UsC.toad.fred.@eatcrap>>>oktheseguysttoo.And there cousin.net,frakazoid///andadamandbetseyandcarl(Karl)@daveandtomsrefridgerator/oreveryoneinaccountingso

Fredsethis.andvereyonelikedit.causeheheardit.onBobandTon..CincodemiYO

[email protected]thisand if Youdon'tforwardit/youwillbekilling/babies.inthe/Congo.

Not that I get them, 'cause I'm dead. Which is nice.

Comment

Seeing how since they anounced the RIF's, I do not get mail anymore, I probably should not respond to this. But it is nice not getting e-mails anymore.
      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by SammyG
        So does anyone else have that one person at your job who dosen't quite know how to use the office email system, and every once in a while you get an email from them that is addressed to the whole department, regarding a topic you have absolutely no clue about?

Just wondering...
        ...or when people send emails to all 2200+ employees of my school district about stuff all but 1 or 2 people will care about...like when they're trying to give away their new puppies. Worse is when one person sends a note, say, warning against a particularly nasty spam message many have received and then there are endless follow-on "me too!" resposnses. Just a pet of mine, I guess.

Comment

It's almost as annoying as posting private information on a web forum.

Comment

Actually, because I'm a "boss" type here, I don't get a lot of the "junk" that the rest of them send around to each other .. but I occasionally get the ones where I can forward an email to 9 of my friends and I'm guaranteed to receive a gift certificate to Applebee's within the next 3 minutes. Do people just have no clue? Here's one I've received within the last week.

My name is Bill Palmer, founder of Applebee's. In an attempt to get our
            name out to more people in the rural communities where we are not
            currently located, we are offering a! $50 gift certificate to anyone who
            forwards this email to 9 of their friends. Just send this email to them
            and you will receive an email back with a confirmation number to claim
            your gift certificate.

Sincerely
            Bill Palmer
            Founder of Applebee's Visit us at:
            www.applebees.com

Hey guys,

It really works, I tried it and got my Gift certificate confirmation
            number in 3 minutes.

I know I live in Texas .. but it's certainly not rural where I am !!
            Melissa* PPL SEL
            Official Winner of the ASF Aviation Safety Quiz 2006

Comment

On a related note ...

Melissa* PPL SEL
              Official Winner of the ASF Aviation Safety Quiz 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melissa
                I think I'll send that to 10 of my friends.

Comment

Do you people realize that we all are being ruled and governed by people who have their emails printed out?
                  Space intentionally left blank

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroAltitude
                    Do you people realize that we all are being ruled and governed by people who have their emails printed out?
                    What, CK prints out his emails?

Comment

Originally posted by tds
                      Not the faintest idea. Higher up - much higher.
                      Space intentionally left blank

Comment

Originally posted by tds
                        None, they have someone that prints them for them. They don't even check the emails, someone else does and only passes the important ones... Personal Spam checker so to speak.
                        -Not an Airbus or Boeing guy here.
                        -20 year veteran on the USN Lockheed P-3 Orion.

Comment

I like the emails get forwarded then forwarded again and again and the forwarder does not delete the previous forwarders and forwardees.
                          That way I can see all the office goofoffs and I've got your by short and curlies....hehehe..
                          The Bone.

Comment

Where I work, we tend to have e-mails disappear because of the Barracuda. For some reason, it likes to eat random e-mails.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Bottle
                              It's almost as annoying as posting private information on a web forum.

Are you Giles?

Comment

Working...
                              X