Clear All

See, if I had alot of money, I would have a fleet of cars:

My summer cruising vehicle:

My passenger hauler:

And my everyday vehicle:
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by flyboy2548m
      Even though we are yet to see any proof of Patrick's mythical TT.
      #1. It's Patryk, not Patrick
      #2. Make a list of cars you want to see me with. I will make sure I stand by each car you mention, so it looks like I own it
      Honestly even if I post a pic of me and a TT how do you know it's mine ???

Comment

Originally posted by flyboy2548m
        Even though we are yet to see any proof of Patrick's mythical TT.
        You've just ruined it all.
        Signature removed by admins.

Comment

Originally posted by einesellesenie
          You've just ruined it all.
          Your presence in this thread ruins it all.

Comment

There is no value in American cars....the ones that are made today are just disposable modes of transportation.

There is no pride in owning a minivan or having a truck anymore.
            My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
              There is no value in American cars....the ones that are made today are just disposable modes of transportation.

WTH does it have to do with pride? For some of us owning a truck is better than owning a car. They are far more functional.

Oh, and Americans still kick ass at making trucks. Toyota may be on the same level as Americans on 1/2 tons, but it will be a while before they catch up on the 3/4 and 1 ton trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam

There shouldn't be any pride in owning a vehicle in the first place. It's just a tool that supposedly assists us in our daily lives.

Comment

Escalade is freakin nice. Who cares if it burns tons of gas, it still is a nice car and fits 8 ppl lol

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                    Escalade is freakin nice. Who cares if it burns tons of gas, it still is a nice car and fits 8 ppl lol
                    To each his own, I guess. I think it looks like an effing brick!

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                      To each his own, I guess. I think it looks like an effing brick!
                      I agree, but then again I kind of like the Honda Element

Comment

Exactly Avro, different people, different view. That's why we have variety
                        i.e. I'm in love with old Benzs... which some people consider to be pieces of junk.

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
                          I agree, but then again I kind of like the Honda Element
                          Ewww, Element! You're quite the hypocrite, Alec!

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                            Ewww, Element! You're quite the hypocrite, Alec!
                            I know It has grown on me, I used to hate it. Now I dont love it, but I dont mind it.

I still hate the Escalade, I dont know why.

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
                              I know It has grown on me, I used to hate it. Now I dont love it, but I dont mind it.

I still hate the Escalade, I dont know why.
                              Element is almost as ugly as the FJ Cruiser...
                              Escalde is amazing imo. Nice looking, big, powefull, amazing looking grill. Beauty on the wheels. Just not the best under the hood
                              Lincoln Navigator is another great car.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                                Element is almost as ugly as the FJ Cruiser...
                                Escalde is amazing imo. Nice looking, big, powefull, amazing looking grill. Beauty on the wheels. Just not the best under the hood
                                Lincoln Navigator is another great car.
                                I would so take the Element over the FJ Cruiser, you can hose out the Element

I dont know, the Escalade stock looks OK, but when people add those horrible rims and things it makes me want to puke.

Comment

Working...
                                X