Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trucks rule!

Beat that!

Yeah I know the pic isn't all that great.

-Chris

Comment

Chris, is that your F250 ?

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        Chris, is that your F250 ?
        Nope mate, I don't own any vehicle other than my bike. A few more years...

-Chris

Comment

If you think that Exelero is an ugly car, then ask why people spend millions to buy it...
          D'uh, because there is only 1 ever built.

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
          I agree, but then again I kind of like the Honda Element
          You like lunchboxes on wheels?!?

Comment

that's a beauty:

From Russia with love

Comment

Sure do. If I want I can proove you that I lease a Veyron. Just a matter of finding a dealership...
              Btw. it's good to know that Maybach Exelero is too expensive to be for lease. You can only buy it, after waiting 72 months if I remember correctly. Plus you need a ceratin income to even think about getting on the wait list...
              You can't buy one. It's a one off show car and will remain with Daimler.

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                Trucks rule!
                Only if you live in the countryside without any paved road near you.
                TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                  Trucks rule!
                  For sure.

If I ever get the time and money I am gonna drop a Cummins diesel in a Chevy, and keep the Allison transmission. It will be the longest lasting truck on the road
                  You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

I think my next car may be the Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart. Seems to be a nice middle of the road between the Evo and the regular lancer. I really really wanted a WRX, but Subaru went and screwed it up.

Comment

Yeah that Mitsubishi looks really nice. I like the way how they modelled the headlights, making the car look more aggressive. The grill reminds me a alot of Audi A4 though. The interior looks pretty nice too.
                        On the serious talk I think my next car might be a '91 Mercedes-Benz 190E with a broken pump and screwed up transmission I just hope the current owner decides to finally sell it to me instead of selling it for parts... it's such a nice old car and I always had this thing for old school Mercedeses...

Comment

I've asked for one of these for my birthday this year. I doubt it'll happen for me, though.

Melissa* PPL SEL
                          Official Winner of the ASF Aviation Safety Quiz 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melissa
                            I've asked for one of these for my birthday this year. I doubt it'll happen for me, though.

That ride is insane. It's called Bugatti Veyron and has a 24-cylinder 1001 HP engine!

Comment

Not a chance, Melissa, unless it comes in a '67 stock version without a computer chip or plastic composite in sight.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                                I think my next car may be the Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart. Seems to be a nice middle of the road between the Evo and the regular lancer. I really really wanted a WRX, but Subaru went and screwed it up.
                                Subaru's styling department can't do anything right. Look at the B9.
                                That ride is insane. It's called Bugatti Veyron and has a 24-cylinder 1001 HP engine!
                                It's actually a 16 Cylinder Quad Turbo. Very insane nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
                                X