The JP.net Presidential Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The JP.net Presidential Poll

Well with all the polls you hear about I figured since we have such a firey bunch of new members (aka AD.com ppl) it might be interesting to see what everyone's choice is for the next Prez. As for me I'm supporting Obama, new ideas, fresh look, and young. I'm tired of 60 year old yoda's running this country.
    Clinton
    21.15%
    Edwards
    1.92%
    Giuliani
    1.92%
    McCain
    1.92%
    Obama
    44.23%
    Romney
    11.54%
    Other (Huckabee, the UFO dude and others)
    17.31%
    Last edited by tommyalf; 2008-01-23, 20:31.

Huckabee here.
    Course, won't be eligable to vote in this one...anyways...

Comment

Not an American but hope Obama takes it.

Comment

Either Obama or Ralph Wiggum

You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Vote Emu Or Die!

Comment

Romney

Comment

Two words: Ron Paul
              My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
                Two words: Sean Paul

Whatever floats your boat man. But if he wins, I move to Canada and you come down and take my place.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
                  Two words: Ron Paul
                  One word: Agreed . Of course, I'm saying this from an outsider's perspective, but I'd rather have him over that crying b!tch Hilary, the experience-lacking Obama and every single R candidate.

Comment

Educated guess from the other side of the pont: Hillary versus McCain. Result: open.

Comment

Obama for me. I'll be eligible to vote like 2 days after the election.
                      The whole "Obama is inexperienced" thing aggrevates me. He's not an invalid. Besides I don't see how Hillary's 8 years as first lady count for shit.
                      I have seen a lot of Ron Paul support in spraypaint in the past few months.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                        One word: Agreed . Of course, I'm saying this from an outsider's perspective, but I'd rather have him over that crying b!tch Hilary, the experience-lacking Obama and every single R candidate.
                        Dal, he is a (R). I like him though...tells it as it is...

And plus, he as a blimp!
                        My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Didn't participate in the political forum there, and there isn't a political forum here...
                          Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
                            Dal, he is a (R). I like him though...tells it as it is...
                            He's (R)? Wow, with the way he's talking and being portrayed by the media over here I would have believed him to be an independant candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                              Thirded.... Ron Paul here too. Hopefully he runs as an independant if he doesn't get nominated. He's certainly collected a lot of money, mostly from people giving small amounts here and there and not from corporations who give large sums to everyone, then call in their favors no matter who wins. Then we all wonder why nothing is ever done that makes sense :rolleyes:

On a side note, people who decide to run as third party/independants candidates will certainly pull more than a few votes from the the two major parties. Also, the Democratic Party is pretty much self destructing right now as a result of the Hillary-Obama bitchfest. They are acting like clowns and arguing about stupid stuff while diverting the attention from the real problematic issues. Everytime I have seen Ron Paul speak, he hasn't taken his time to launch personal attacks on other candidates, but brought up the real issues that the others don't want to talk about. That's the kind of president we need.

But of course, as soon as the others realize that he has good points and they can't really discredit him, or come up with a decent argument against his point, because he is right, all they can do is call him a racist, which is exactly what has been done. Typical

Comment

Working...
                              X