Good luck Joe (EMU)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
    Ey congratulations Joe ! You've achieved more that most of us probably ever will.
    Speak for youself

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
      Speak for youself
      You've achieved more that most of us probably ever will.

I don't think all of us here will ever actually become pilots, for example me. Not only because of expenses but sometimes other aspects, like failed to pass health tests.

Comment

I don't think all of us here will ever actually become pilots, for example me. Not only because of expenses but sometimes other aspects, like failed to pass health tests.
        You don't exactly have to be a star athlete and in ultimate physical shape to pass the medical.

Also, the amount that your Audi costs, would have been worth hell of a lot of flight training. You drive around in a luxury car, then say you can't pay for flight training :rolleyes:

Comment

like failed to pass health tests.
          That's what weed will do to you Pat!

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
            There's another reason as well, at least here in Germany, namely $$$, or rather, €€€ .
            Yeah, its expensive. But I've seen some people who are not exactly well off make it through all the training and eventually get hired by airlines. It takes time, dedication, and lots of frustration, but its possible if you really want it.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
              Yeah, its expensive. But I've seen some people who are not exactly well off make it through all the training and eventually get hired by airlines. It takes time, dedication, and lots of frustration, but its possible if you really want it.
              Amen, but you forgot to add that one has to be basically completely insane.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboy2548m
                That helps too. I proved that by spending 5 years in GFK.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                  There's another reason as well, at least here in Germany, namely $$$, or rather, €€€ .
                  Which is why I'm going to be stuck with the same sh*t car until I'm like 30 and done with training.

Comment

Ugh, if only I could tell you how much I HATE to hear people say they can't be pilot's who "really want it". I've only met one person on these fourms who wants to be a pilot but actually cannot, the rest of you should look into it. Its totally possible for almost anyone. You can't just want it, you have to need it. I for one cannot see myself doing anything but flying from the day I get my commercial. And I knew this was what I wanted from age 3.

Sure, I have to live at home for years, go to community college to save money, have time for work, flying, school, Gisel, and probably nothing else, and give up a lot of my stupid antics now that I'm older to keep my record clean, but its worth it. Its worth it so instead of being broke and at home for a few years, I can be broke but flying airplanes. And if you don't want it like that, you probably should look elsewhere in aviation. I know I for one will be flying literally as much as I can afford once I start getting paid.

Anyway Joe, how about good luck getting laid in Amsterdam!

Which is why you choose to live in the Twin Shitties.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I've been insane for years now, but for some reason it didn't help me get a better job or training opportunity .

Originally posted by JordanD
                      Which is why I'm going to be stuck with the same sh*t car until I'm like 30 and done with training.
                      Look at it this way, at least you HAVE a car .

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                        That's what weed will do to you Pat!
                        LOL ya man !
                        That's why I'm not going into aviation. I applied to Univ. for bussiness/commerce programs so I can become a bussinesman and smoke cigaros all day long

Comment

Well done Emu... Congratulations for passing the checkride. !
                          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Congrats Joe. Some day I'll have to jumpseat on one of your flights!

And text messages from Mexico are only 35 cents. Enjoy AMS.

Mike
                            Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                            lp.org

Comment

LOL ya man !
                              That's why I'm not going into aviation. I applied to Univ. for bussiness/commerce programs so I can become a bussinesman and smoke cigaros all day long
                              Even though you can't spell either business or businessman. Good luck at the Univ!

Comment

Even though you can't spell either business or businessman. Good luck at the Univ!
                                Thanks for wishing me good luck I can't care less about spelling. That's what spell checks are for.

Comment

Working...
                                X