Good luck Joe (EMU)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by screaming_emu
    Well here's the update. Checkride pushed back till Monday. My sim partner had one of those days where nothing goes right. Mine went pretty well, but not perfect so the instructor gave me the option of taking the checkride seperately or brushing up on my missed approaches tomorrow while my sim partner is retraining. I'd be stupid to give up extra sim time so Monday is the big day. I feel ready for it though. Thanks for the well wishes.
    Joe,

You might wanna start looking at the light gun signals. 'Cause when the instructor tells you you gotta brush up on your missed approaches and that you're getting extra sim time, optional or not, and that PC is postponed until Monday, your flying might be more flawed than you think.

Rock your wings, if you read me.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
      In New Zealand that would mean; "we are all having sex for you"
      All the best Joe! Excuse my ignorance but is this a checkride for an airline?
      Yes I know, Same with Australia so you can "root" if you want or we can all "cheer".

and yep Joe is on his way to the big leagues and will hopefully be a F/O on a CRJ700.

Comment

Thats really impressive. Keep us updated Joe, your doing really well.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
          In New Zealand that would mean; "we are all having sex for you"

All the best Joe! Excuse my ignorance but is this a checkride for an airline?
          Ill have a root for Joe if you guys think it will help

Comment

Joe I'll motorboat for you.

Comment

Best of luck my feathered friend. I'm sure you'll knock em cold.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by flyboy2548m
                Joe,

You might wanna start looking at the light gun signals. 'Cause when the instructor tells you you gotta brush up on your missed approaches and that you're getting extra sim time, optional or not, and that PC is postponed until Monday, your flying might be more flawed than you think.

Rock your wings, if you read me.
                I read you. It was a case of "they're good enough, but they could be better". Got that all worked out tonight and signed off for my PC tonight. The guy we had the past two nights is kinda known for being a stickler. I feel very comfortable and my training record shows nothing but 3/4 "no major problems noted". But I guess we'll find out for sure on Monday.

Comment

Good luck Joe.
                  I can't wait to hear the "sit down, shut up" announcement from the flightdeck!

Comment

Emu wins! Checkride passed and it really couldn't have gone much better than it did.

Comment

Very good!

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                      Emu wins! Checkride passed and it really couldn't have gone much better than it did.
                      Congratulations

Well done!

Sparky

Having taken ORS Boards*, and passeed on the first try, I can relate!

*Oral Reactor Safety boards. No books allowed, you either know, or BYE...

Comment

Joe....you are my new childhood hero.
                        My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Congrats Joe
                          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

More like any beer and lonely skinny girls who think they're fat and have low self esteem.

Congrats F.O. Emu! Will you be needing a new checkride in the CRJ7 next?

I'll talk to Gisel about her sister, see what we can arrange.
                              sigpic
                              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                                Congrats F.O. Emu! Will you be needing a new checkride in the CRJ7 next?
                                Yeah, differences is 3 days in a classroom, 2 sims, and a short checkride. After that I get to start scaring people.

Comment

Working...
                                X