Good luck Joe (EMU)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:

Ahh a new pilot added to the roster of JP.net. Congratulations screaming_emu, 'n enjoy the office up front!

Happy Flying!

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
      Ugh, if only I could tell you how much I HATE to hear people say they can't be pilot's who "really want it". I've only met one person on these fourms who wants to be a pilot but actually cannot, the rest of you should look into it. Its totally possible for almost anyone. You can't just want it, you have to need it. I for one cannot see myself doing anything but flying from the day I get my commercial. And I knew this was what I wanted from age 3.

Sure, I have to live at home for years, go to community college to save money, have time for work, flying, school, Gisel, and probably nothing else, and give up a lot of my stupid antics now that I'm older to keep my record clean, but its worth it. Its worth it so instead of being broke and at home for a few years, I can be broke but flying airplanes. And if you don't want it like that, you probably should look elsewhere in aviation. I know I for one will be flying literally as much as I can afford once I start getting paid.

Anyway Joe, how about good luck getting laid in Amsterdam!
      Great Post, Chasen. Even if you are like me and aren't going to pursue it as a career (wanting to is a different story), go take a discovery flight and see what its like. There's much more to aviation than the big shiny jets.

As for me, once out of college I'm buying a one way ticket to SEA.

Pat, while Joe has obviously reached a huge milestone and has achieved much, there is nothing to say that we all can't achieve things of equal stature in other fields. Life is what you make of it. It's all in our control.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        Thanks for wishing me good luck I can't care less about spelling. That's what spell checks are for.
        Yeah, well, the thing is they only work if you bother to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboy2548m
          Yeah, well, the thing is they only work if you bother to use them.
          They work automatically for me when I use Microsoft Word. I used to have a spell check in Firefox, but I switched back from that crap to Internet Explorer, which does not have one.

Comment

Yeah, Rob. It takes the team to get the birds flying. Building the planes at Boeing would be awesome too, wish you luck.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Van Hoolio
              Enjoy AMS.
              Oh I am...

hangovers on the other hand. Not nearly as awesome. I heart dutch chicks

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                Oh I am...

hangovers on the other hand. Not nearly as awesome. I heart dutch chicks
                Did you 8=D dutch chicks?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER

Look at it this way, at least you HAVE a car .
                  Exactly what my Dad said when I complained about a branch falling on it and putting a gigantic dent in it.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                    Exactly what my Dad said when I complained about a branch falling on it and putting a gigantic dent in it.
                    I don't think that was a branch, though it may have looked like one.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                      I don't think that was a branch, though it may have looked like one.
                      You mean you lost your wooden leg again? I told you to attach it permanently but no, it had to be the disposable one, and now you're always losing it.

Comment

Nah, the leg is still in Omaha. This was a different kind of wood. And I prefer it to be detatchable. That way I can leave it at home when jp.netters come to visit.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X