Let's help Brad recognize a woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3WE
    Billy....I think ITS would welcome you at his right side!
    I would welcome the opportunity. Unfortunately, I'm not completely signed off on transponder operation. I still have to learn to how 'Ident'.
    the friendly way
    to fly

JETPHOTOS.NET

Comment

Originally posted by Billy
      When I first saw the squawk on the transponder, I thought I was going to read that this was your way of asking the hot-voiced female controller for her 'digits'....
      No, she usually works third shift in the Chicago ARTCC sector just southwest of here. When I asked for her number, she said 1200.
      ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by HalcyonDays
        And to recall another old joke, I suspect that Brad is too young to remember the times when sex was safe and flying was dangerous.
        Was that after when the sky was clean and sex was dirty?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy
          I would welcome the opportunity. Unfortunately, I'm not completely signed off on transponder operation. I still have to learn to how 'Ident'.
          I don't think ITS needs you to push the ident button...just to watch the blinking interrogation light.
          Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by rattler
            Treat (and recognize) women as HazMat, (check http://environmentalchemistry.com/yogi/hazmat/placards/ ).

Rattler
            You're using a ground and not air label chart, but this is in off topic so that's OK.
            The shipper of a hazardous material is required by law to classify, label and mark the shipment. Would you use a class 1.1, 4.2, 6.1, 8 or 9 label? The "Danger" label is for truck loads that have more than some amount of multiple classes. You can't ship Class 1 with other classes unless it is 1.4. And you can't have Class 4 and Class 8 together.

Comment

Originally posted by RadarContactLost
              You're using a ground and not air label chart, but this is in off topic so that's OK.

The shipper of a hazardous material is required by law to classify, label and mark the shipment. Would you use a class 1.1, 4.2, 6.1, 8 or 9 label? The "Danger" label is for truck loads that have more than some amount of multiple classes. You can't ship Class 1 with other classes unless it is 1.4. And you can't have Class 4 and Class 8 together.
              Hey, someone read it!

Luckily 1. I am no shipper... 2. ...dont live in US, so my labels work probably different if I were...
              AD.info? Rings a bell somehow...

Comment

And here are some great tips from our friend Brad once he is able to recognize a woman in a local bar/pub/7-11:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2169703_women-approach-bar.html

One would think that even a 3rd rate engineering puppy mill like Purdue would be able to share these pointers with him.
                Proudly serving WTF comments since 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Optimus Prime
                  And here are some great tips from our friend Brad once he is able to recognize a woman in a local bar/pub/7-11:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2169703_women-approach-bar.html

One would think that even a 3rd rate engineering puppy mill like Purdue would be able to share these pointers with him.
                  Hard-To-Get is the oldest trick in the book
                  ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE
                    There's an old aviation joke.

It's widely suspected that men fly airplanes as a substitute for sex.

Punch line: So, what does that imply about folks who rent?

Nevertheless, there's no question in my mind that Brad has the incurable, terminal form of this disease.
                    There's also "if it floats, flies, or f***s, it is cheaper to rent than to buy.

Comment

Working...
                    X