• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by 3WE
    There's an old aviation joke.

It's widely suspected that men fly airplanes as a substitute for sex.

Punch line: So, what does that imply about folks who rent?

Nevertheless, there's no question in my mind that Brad has the incurable, terminal form of this disease.
    There's also "if it floats, flies, or f***s, it is cheaper to rent than to buy.

Leave a comment:

• Brad1711
    replied
    Originally posted by Optimus Prime
    And here are some great tips from our friend Brad once he is able to recognize a woman in a local bar/pub/7-11:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2169703_women-approach-bar.html

One would think that even a 3rd rate engineering puppy mill like Purdue would be able to share these pointers with him.
    Hard-To-Get is the oldest trick in the book

Leave a comment:

• Optimus Prime
    replied
    And here are some great tips from our friend Brad once he is able to recognize a woman in a local bar/pub/7-11:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2169703_women-approach-bar.html

One would think that even a 3rd rate engineering puppy mill like Purdue would be able to share these pointers with him.

Leave a comment:

• rattler
    replied
    Originally posted by RadarContactLost
    You're using a ground and not air label chart, but this is in off topic so that's OK.

The shipper of a hazardous material is required by law to classify, label and mark the shipment. Would you use a class 1.1, 4.2, 6.1, 8 or 9 label? The "Danger" label is for truck loads that have more than some amount of multiple classes. You can't ship Class 1 with other classes unless it is 1.4. And you can't have Class 4 and Class 8 together.
    Hey, someone read it!

Luckily 1. I am no shipper... 2. ...dont live in US, so my labels work probably different if I were...

Leave a comment:

• RadarContactLost
    replied
    Originally posted by rattler
    Treat (and recognize) women as HazMat, (check http://environmentalchemistry.com/yogi/hazmat/placards/ ).

Rattler
    You're using a ground and not air label chart, but this is in off topic so that's OK.
    The shipper of a hazardous material is required by law to classify, label and mark the shipment. Would you use a class 1.1, 4.2, 6.1, 8 or 9 label? The "Danger" label is for truck loads that have more than some amount of multiple classes. You can't ship Class 1 with other classes unless it is 1.4. And you can't have Class 4 and Class 8 together.

Leave a comment:

• 3WE
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy
    I would welcome the opportunity. Unfortunately, I'm not completely signed off on transponder operation. I still have to learn to how 'Ident'.
    I don't think ITS needs you to push the ident button...just to watch the blinking interrogation light.

Leave a comment:

• procede
    replied
    Originally posted by HalcyonDays
    And to recall another old joke, I suspect that Brad is too young to remember the times when sex was safe and flying was dangerous.
    Was that after when the sky was clean and sex was dirty?

Leave a comment:

• Brad1711
    replied
    When I first saw the squawk on the transponder, I thought I was going to read that this was your way of asking the hot-voiced female controller for her 'digits'....
    No, she usually works third shift in the Chicago ARTCC sector just southwest of here. When I asked for her number, she said 1200.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally posted by 3WE
    Billy....I think ITS would welcome you at his right side!
    I would welcome the opportunity. Unfortunately, I'm not completely signed off on transponder operation. I still have to learn to how 'Ident'.

Leave a comment:

• ASpilot2be
    replied
    Women, give them a phone and you can hear them from miles away

Leave a comment:

• 3WE
    replied
    When I first saw the squawk on the transponder, I thought I was going to read that this was your way of asking the hot-voiced female controller for her 'digits'....
    Billy....I think ITS would welcome you at his right side!

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally posted by Brad1711

Leave a comment:

• ptbodale
    replied
    Originally posted by sindeewell
    You're THAT old??? WOW....
    You're 22 Brad? I remember that age....I really do. lol. I was engaged but thankfully found out about her other boyfriend so I cancelled the wedding. It took me another 11 years to get caught and engaged to a far better woman.

Leave a comment:

• sindeewell
    replied
    Originally posted by HalcyonDays
    And to recall another old joke, I suspect that Brad is too young to remember the times when sex was safe and flying was dangerous.
    You're THAT old??? WOW....

Leave a comment:

• Brad1711
    replied

Little group action going on here... NW A320 going on parallel approach.

Originally posted by 3WE
    I think you need to repost that photo of you landing with ITS holding short...aka average sex vs. exceptional.....
    Oh and there ain't nothin average about 136 knots in a Piper Cherokee.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X