No announcement yet.

The resignation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, its not an image you want stuck in your mind for too long. Unless that kind of stuff spins your cogs??

AND:

Has anyone else been having problems with Avatars? mine has disappeared again !!!

Comment

Originally posted by turbotraker
      Has anyone else been having problems with Avatars? mine has disappeared again !!!
      Is it that chick with huge (.Y.) ?
      If so that might be cus we have some young uns ere

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        Is it that chick with huge (.Y.) ?
        Yep its her, but she isn't flaunting them!!! they are on a leash. Anyway, a simple PM to me from whoever removed it would have sorted that out. I have already replaced her once.

I will post the question in site related!!

Comment

RO'G, on the chance that your still lurking, rather than simply saying I'll miss you, I'll suggest you stick around.

Comment

I think we owe the resident members of this forum a big "Thank You" for having hosted some new members for a certain period of time here, this implying sort of a flooding of posts written in a strange language... I'm not saying I'm resigning, I'm only saying "Thank You", guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos G.
              I think we owe the resident members of this forum a big "Thank You" for having hosted some new members for a certain period of time here, this implying sort of a flooding of posts written in a strange language... I'm not saying I'm resigning, I'm only saying "Thank You", guys.
              You always were a class act Carlos. In some cases here, I think it is more than they deserve, but I salute you for being always a gentleman. See you in greener pastures friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Spike
                You always were a class act Carlos. In some cases here, I think it is more than they deserve, but I salute you for being always a gentleman. See you in greener pastures friend.
                To state the obvious, there are always and everywhere "some cases"...

This said, second Carlos´ comment and want to share it expressing my thanks also.

Rattler
                AD.info? Rings a bell somehow...

Comment

Originally posted by Spike
                  Some of them have been quite spectacular events, and I think everyone who went had a good time.
                  I think you can say the thing about jp.net member meetups.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                    I think you can say the thing about jp.net member meetups.
                    Yes, the key word is member

Comment

The fencepost in my arse was getting uncomfortable -- goodbye, everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Bottle
                        The fencepost in my arse was getting uncomfortable -- goodbye, everyone.
                        I hear you.

Comment

Goodbye cruel world
                          Signature removed by admin.

Comment

We know most of you will be back....it's the internet....you have no place to go, but here.....

For those of you that have left and are still "Last Activity: Today", welcome back....
                            My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
                              For those of you that have left and are still "Last Activity: Today", welcome back....
                              who's going?

Comment

Are we that horrible?
                                sigpic
                                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                                X