The resignation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dmmoore

You must remember MikeD is an officer on active duty in the USAF, as such constrained as to what when and where some of the information available to him could be revealed.

If a senior officer became aware of the content of a post and determine the content violated the constraints under which he was subject. Even though in the opinion of the poster the material was in compliance, the poster would be subject to the senior officer's opinion until such time as the JAG or other authority renders the final judgement.

I suspect Mike got tired of fighting the battles and gave up.
    That's why I said I understand his reasons for having quit posting, Don. Unless he uses an unknown nickname and as long as he doesn't mention his job and related stuff I guess he's free to post wherever he chooses fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by z740
      Maybe we should send you on a one week vacation from the forums. It would be for your own good.

-Chris
      Would you be the peoples moderator by any chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Hilton
        Would you be the peoples moderator by any chance?
        .....maybe....

-Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by z740
          Maybe we should send you on a one week vacation from the forums. It would be for your own good.

-Chris
          Wouldnt work, I could still read the forums and laugh
          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

• Originally posted by Crunk415balla
            Give the guy a break, guys. He's got his back to the wall and we all know he's going to do nothing but dig himself deeper and deeper in the ground if he keeps getting pushed. Why demand to hear what we already know? Just forget about the Audi and let him collect himself and come back. -snip-
            Agree, he is too easily provoked.

Rattler
            AD.info? Rings a bell somehow...

Comment

• Yes, no doubt. But he has taken a lot of flack recently, well before you guys joined in on it. Hopefully he'll lighten up a bit. I'd have commitied suicide by now if I couldn't take some ribbing on here.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I'd have commitied suicide by now if I couldn't take some ribbing on here.
                Well, at least that would have been different than the standard "People on the internet mocked me, so I'm gonna go on a shooting spree and then commit suicide" way all too many folks use.

Comment

Yes, no doubt. But he has taken a lot of flack recently, well before you guys joined in on it. Hopefully he'll lighten up a bit. I'd have commitied suicide by now if I couldn't take some ribbing on here.
                  Yes but not everyone is as tough as nails. I'm certainly not suggesting Pat would do anything drastic.

Comment

Give the guy a break, guys. He's got his back to the wall and we all know he's going to do nothing but dig himself deeper and deeper in the ground if he keeps getting pushed. Why demand to hear what we already know? Just forget about the Audi and let him collect himself and come back.

Just because the guy may have some problems or something doesn't mean we should exploit them.
                    Well, if there's something to be learned here, you should not provoke if you cannot take a punch. What goes around, comes around, Pat.

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                    That mustang is a piece of $hit - there I said it, now you have one opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by einesellesenie
                      Proof of ownership of an Audi TT Quattro
                      Sorry, the Kiosk run out of POO's You need to ask someone else.
                      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

• Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                        Well, if there's something to be learned here, you should not provoke if you cannot take a punch. What goes around, comes around, Pat.
                        Tried to stay out of this, but truer words never spoken.

Comment

• Well, at least he (I guess to assume pkonow being his alter ego is not too far fetched?) is alive and looking for other places (and obviously finding even the most secretive ones that provide info about airdisaster) on the World Wide Web... to contimue shouting at the same guys with the same style and display of unmoderated verbal diarrhoea... Sad case...

Rattler
                          AD.info? Rings a bell somehow...

Comment

• Oh, when this week is up, he'll be back. Little doubt in my mind.

Good advice, Henry.
                            sigpic
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

• Originally posted by rattler
                              Well, at least he (I guess to assume pkonow being his alter ego is not too far fetched?) is alive and looking for other places (and obviously finding even the most secretive ones that provide info about airdisaster) on the World Wide Web... to contimue shouting at the same guys with the same style and display of unmoderated verbal diarrhoea... Sad case...

Rattler
                              We had a guy like that on IRC a few years back, obsessive with the self-given nickname of Infinte IP Man. He was sick in the head too.
                              May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

Comment

• A place to cool off...

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                                Indeed. Disagreements with the AD.Comers or not, there's no reason to post a curse-filled reply like that. You definitely need some time to cool off.
                                Perhaps he could be on this show.
                                Now that I re-read the thread, that was uncalled for..

Hope to see him back with energy !

http://view.break.com/442633 -

Last edited by MaxPower; 2008-02-06, 17:11.
                                Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                                X