FAO: South Aftican Government & Eskom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO: South Aftican Government & Eskom

It's called a power plant and it produces power, something your residents would probably like. Nice job, toolboxes.

A la this
    My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Originally posted by Cam

It's called a power plant and it produces power, something your residents would probably like. Nice job, toolboxes.

A la this
    We don't know what that is. As long as we can get our fat salaries and our bonusses (sic!) for the good work (sic!) we are happy.
    warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

It's not the lack of power stations we have - it's the lack of COMMISSIONED power stations. We mothballed a bundle of these HUUUUGE stations after we were generating enough power to supply the WHOLE OF AFRICA. We now have a bunch of tossers in parliment who could not manage their way out of a wet paper bag. Who spent TENS OF BILLIONS on arms we did not REALLY need rather than on recommissioning/building new power stations to cope with the ever increasing demand for power over the last ten or so years.

Those pricks were given DOCUMENTED evidence on what was needed over what period of time, but those wankers decided to play soldiers instead. And the excuses we are dished out - DRIVVEL - and will those RESPONSIBLE for this MONUMENTAL COCK-UP at least RESIGN their seats - NO, they give themselves BONUSES to (over) PAY themselves for their screw ups.

Will the majority of South Africans who VOTED these clueless bastards into POWER (sic) now vote with their BRAIN as opposed to BELIEVING these lisenced bandits.

OK, I'm going sailing from Friday afternoon until Sunday evening on VAAL Dam - it's the Annual Round the Island race. Racing the Formula 1 and have the Dean 260 as our "R&R" catemeran on which we will live for the weekend.

So those F#$#%#kers pretending to rule the country can kiss off until Monday
      RobB

Comment

Robin, if you have a problem you can always write you ANC member.
        My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
          Robin, if you have a problem you can always write you ANC member.
          The only problem is how do you know if he/she is literate?
          warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

Working...
          X