Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your help - looking for CD cover

Hey guys, I need your help.
    I am looking for CD covers for Euro Adrenaline albums (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12)
    I tried google'ing and no luck. The covers do not have to be big in dimensions (preferable at least 200x200pixels), as they are to be dispalyed on iPod as album artwork.

Here's an example of what I'm looking for - cover for Euro Adrenaline 2:

Now I need covers for the rest...

Thanks in advance to whoever can help me.
    Last edited by Guest; 2008-01-31, 00:42.

#1 http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?what=R&obid=830948
    #2 http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?what=R&obid=727449
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Comment

Thanks! I've also got #3. So now I have #1,2,3 and 4

Comment

That is all I can seem to find, and I have been through just about every Euro trance music site I could find.

Now to go indulge in some rock

Comment

lol yeah I've tried all the euro sites too my friend just mailed me the #12 cover. I have no idea why, but it seems impossible to find more covers

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
              lol yeah I've tried all the euro sites too my friend just mailed me the #12 cover. I have no idea why, but it seems impossible to find more covers
              Are they hard to find CDs? I went to Amazon and eBay and nothing came up/

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
                Are they hard to find CDs? I went to Amazon and eBay and nothing came up/
                I've never seen them in any CD stores in Toronto, but most of euro dance cds are hard to find. I got those of a euro music forum, but they came with no album art. I've also seen them on torrent sites. I guess that's cause they are not that popular in clubbers society.

Comment

I've never seen them in any CD stores in Toronto, but most of euro dance cds are hard to find. I got those of a euro music forum, but they came with no album art. I've also seen them on torrent sites. I guess that's cause they are not that popular in clubbers society.
                  Sounds like they are an underground cd collection, which probably explains why it is hard to find album covers.

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
                    Sounds like they are an underground cd collection, which probably explains why it is hard to find album covers.
                    THE FIRST RULE OF THE UNDERGROUND CD COLLECTION CLUB IS THAT YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE UNDERGROUND CD COLLECTION CLUB
                    Proudly serving WTF comments since 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Optimus Prime
                      THE FIRST RULE OF THE UNDERGROUND CD COLLECTION CLUB IS THAT YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE UNDERGROUND CD COLLECTION CLUB
                      Where the fvck did you come from ? Have you ever been on club-related forums. Have you ever been clubbing or should I ask, do you know what a CLUB is ???
                      Those CDs are mostly available for free download via club related forums (i.e. puroeuro.com), DJ websites (i.e. djinphinity.com) or online stores (i.e. markski.com). And yes, people DO TALK ABOUT THEM.

Now go back to listening your new britney spears cd. Maybe that will make u happy..

Comment

Where the fvck did you come from ? Have you ever been on club-related forums. Have you ever been clubbing or should I ask, do you know what a CLUB is ???
                        Those CDs are mostly available for free download via club related forums (i.e. puroeuro.com), DJ websites (i.e. djinphinity.com) or online stores (i.e. markski.com). And yes, people DO TALK ABOUT THEM.

Now go back to listening your new britney spears cd. Maybe that will make u happy..

I searched all over the web for the album artwork and found nothing.

Now I'll go back and listen to my country music.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740

I searched all over the web for the album artwork and found nothing.

Now I'll go back and listen to my country music.

-Chris
                          Thanks for an effort, I tried too and nothing. I guess no artwork for those cds

Comment

you did not watch fight club did you?
                            greetings,
                            Philip

Comment

Originally posted by philip
                              you did not watch fight club did you?
                              I did...how is that connected to underground cds ?

Comment

Working...
                              X