No announcement yet.

SuperBowl XLII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could care less... Superbowl is just reason enough to have some beers GO GIANTS haha

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner_J
      Real classy Belichick real classy...
      Game was over...whocares

Comment

There was one second left. The coach needs to set an example. If I was one of his players I would be absolutely disgusted. He'll feel it though, some disciplinary action will be taken. He should be nothing, but proud of his team.
        Tanner Johnson - Owner
        twenty53 Photography

Comment

One second...no seconds...game was over.....plus they added time on the clock after it was over anyways

Comment

Best Super Bowl I've watched in a long time.

Comment

I knew the Giants could pull it off with the way they've played in the last few games. Pats had more than enough close calls throughout the season and it was finally time for that to happen. I'm usually an underdog guy, so I was going for the Giants. Best Super Bowl I've seen in a good while.

Comment

Originally posted by B757300
                Best Super Bowl I've watched in a long time.
                was that the part where they actually played the game for longer than 20 seconds?

Each play is like 4 seconds and then it takes them about 12 hours to regroup...I'd rather watch cement harden then football...
                beats me mate....but it was on for 3hrs and its a 1hr match, I said to Will there is 2mins left and it will take about 30mins to complete...not sure how long it took but I was almost right.

we could've played two rugby games in that time.

next trips
                USA/DXB August.

Comment

Thank god New York won.

2007-2008 Patriots greatest team NOT to win a superbowl

Comment

I bet Jordan was sad that there wern't any badonkaboobies this year.

Eh, I'm a big Pats fan, and have been long before this 4 superbowls in 7 years thing. So I'm dissapointed.

I love football, watching it isn't nearly as fun as playing it though. Its pure adrenaline the whole time, you can't even feel any of the hits until halftime. The whole thing is pretty much instincts.

Great game, though.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Oh he saw the boobies.....they just weren't out seeing him

Comment

Really? Didn't think I saw any of his kind of girls down there. Maybe he'll get lucky and they'll have one in ATL or OAK soon.
                        sigpic
                        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                          I'm going with the Giants, because they don't have anything to lose. Everybody expects the Patriots to win, but I'll go against the flow.
                          Damn, I should've placed a bet .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                            Damn, I should've placed a bet .
                            Eli missed what, three or four throws...? I thought it was over for Giants at that time..

Lot's of drama at the "last minute" (that was stretch to 10 minutes).

The Giants 10" and 17" was the blow to Pat's victory.Good game.
                            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I expected the Pats to win, however I am glad the Giants won after seeing the Patriots walk off the field like the cheating, sore losers they are.
                              Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Working...
                              X