Rude JP Members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboy2548m
    I have absolutely no idea what y'all are banging on about.
    I'm not sure what this is all about either, but at least I know what's banging on.

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
      I'm not sure what this is all about either, but at least I know what's banging on.
      Yeah, me on Jordan's mom.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
        Drive it off a runway! I hear that's how all the kids with too much money and too few brains are doing it nowadays.
        Yeah, but the Audi Chasen's talking about isn't pimped. He still needs to add some fake chrom rims, neons, and some Hello Kitty stickers before he'd be allowed to join those other kids in their "daredevil" races.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
          Yeah, but the Audi Chasen's talking about isn't pimped. He still needs to add some fake chrom rims, neons, and some Hello Kitty stickers before he'd be allowed to join those other kids in their "daredevil" races.
          Don't forget the fart can.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
            Don't forget the fart can.
            Damn, can't believe I forgot the most important part of a pimped ride.

Comment

Yeah...but I have to be in bed by 11pm...or mommy takes the car...so daredevil races are hard.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                Yeah...but I have to be in bed by 11pm...or mommy takes the car...so daredevil races are hard.
                Just call her at 10:45pm and tell her you're sleeping over at a friends house because the Audi broke down. That way you'd also have an excuse in case the Audi would actually break down.

Or apart, that is.

Comment

But if I lie to mommy she won't buy me all this ice and nice things.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                    But if I lie to mommy she won't buy me all this ice and nice things.
                    Well then, just make sure you don't lie to daddy

Comment

But Jordan has a temper.
                      sigpic

Comment

Just call her at 10:45pm and tell her you're sleeping over at a friends house because the Audi broke down.
                        In all my years of commuting I've never seen an Audi at the side of the road.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                          In all my years of commutting I've never seen an Audi at the side of the road.
                          That's hard to believe unless, of course, you live somewhere where there ain't no Audis.

Comment

That's hard to believe unless, of course, you live somewhere where there ain't no Audis.
                            Very true. Audis break down quite regularly, mostly due to the electronics having f'd up. Granted, that's happening to most manufacturers these days, but Audi is certainly noticable.

Comment

Very true. Audis break down quite regularly, mostly due to the electronics having f'd up. Granted, that's happening to most manufacturers these days, but Audi is certainly noticable.
                              So true. Audis and VWs here are notorious for electrical issues. From my brother, who worked in service at a dealerishp, the problem comes from the engineers using a certain anti-rust coating, which tends to preclude proper grounding of any part of the electrical system. Short circuits galore, or just mysteriously failing systems.
                              May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

Comment

Peterborough to Mississauga 141km each way. Been doing it for 13 years and honest...no Audi's

Comment

Working...
                                X