New era in SA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New era in SA

So, the "ruling party" has a new leader. So what can we expect with this new broom ?

feel free to add your comments here:
    RobB

Well, I think heīs more in touch with what the man on the street thinks than his predecessor whom seem to have a very stiff upperlip...
    "The real CEO of the 787 project is named Potemkin"

Comment

Originally posted by Alessandro
      Well, I think heīs more in touch with what the man on the street thinks than his predecessor whom seem to have a very stiff upperlip...
      ....but lacks a brain
      RobB

Comment

Originally posted by RobinB
        ....but lacks a brain
        A fact which he shares with his electorate.
        warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

Nah, I donīt think so, heīs basically a person that are streetwise.
          "The real CEO of the 787 project is named Potemkin"

Comment

Originally posted by Alessandro
            Nah, I donīt think so, heīs basically a person that are streetwise.
            and, according to many, a rapist and embezzler who will have to answer charges in court. No denying that he is "streetwise", so is Robert Mugabe.

One wonders if the electorate will now start voting with their heads as opposed to "loyalty" because "loyalty" has not improved the lives of the majority of voters. ANC politicians still believe we public are there to serve them as opposed to what politicians are supposed to do and serve the public.
            ANC are long on promises but VERY SHORT on delivery - time for change, let's see what Mr Zuma can do - my bet is that he and his buddies will drive the gravy train and sod the rest of the country.
            RobB

Comment

Working...
            X