Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUMVEE makes it to British Roads

A little bit long, but funny, especially the first part

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.
    Thanks for visiting
    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
    *JetPhotos*
    Airliners*Pbase.com

The wheel base is massive on that thing (H1) It's very hard to knock it over, practical at some places but not much in tight corners. IT is only good for its original purpose, as HMMWV driven in the battlefield. GM tried to make it better (H2) and lighter (H3), the bad thing is that it gets uglier and uglier, everytime they change it. If I had to choose between the three, I would choose the H1. I'd probably get me one of those bumper stickers : * Anyone need help with moving their car ? *lol
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
      The wheel base is massive on that thing (H1) It's very hard to knock it over, practical at some places but not much in tight corners. IT is only good for its original purpose, as HMMWV driven in the battlefield. GM tried to make it better (H2) and lighter (H3), the bad thing is that it gets uglier and uglier, everytime they change it. If I had to choose between the three, I would choose the H1. I'd probably get me one of those bumper stickers : * Anyone need help with moving their car ? *lol
      "Small Penis on Board" bumper stickers should be made mandatory for those things.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
        "Small Penis on Board" bumper stickers should be made mandatory for those things.
        Okey...Hahaha..
        If you check on Arnold / hummer at google. You'll read that Arnold Governator has atleast six of these Hummer H1's.

*Dang* Extension ??? Hmmmmm :rolleyes:
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Okey...Hahaha..
          If you check on Arnold / hummer at google. You'll read that Arnold Governator has atleast six of these Hummer H1's.

*Dang* Extension ??? Hmmmmm :rolleyes:
          Well, everybody knows steroids cause ball shrinkage.

Comment

GM tried to make it better (H2) and lighter (H3), the bad thing is that it gets uglier and uglier, everytime they change it. If I had to choose between the three, I would choose the H1.*[/B]lol
            ^ugly is just a beginning as far the H2 and 3 are concerned !
            Thanks for visiting
            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
            *JetPhotos*
            Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
            X